• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
Oh snap!

Also the results are pending for AllisBrawl. Should be up soon.

May as well post them here until Allan makes a thread in results.

Singles:

1. T-Rex
2. Mr 3000
3. Shane aka Dr. Mario Kart
4. Sethlon
5. Hylian
5. Dr. Drew
7. Gea
7. Kira
9. G@be
9. Cesar
9. Apoc
9. Xyro
13. Furbs
13. JF aka JesusFreak
13. Pimpslap
13. Fliphop
17. Viraxis
17. Axxo
17. RocketTrainer
17. Final

Anyone else not listed here got eliminated in pools.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah guys, Trashday is the 12th IE this weekend.

Pozerwolf, 5-10$ brawl money match at the day of Trash. I need to make up for that horrendous GG money match from so long ago, hehehe.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Trash day is on 12th... or it better be.
That **** is advertise on the 12th every where else.

With that said, hope most of you guys make it to Trash Day for some Brawl.
Anyone interested in money matches? Hit me up! ;o

EDIT: Uhhhhh... that was a strange double post.
Dis-regard the 1st one, lol ;o

EDITx2:
Pozerwolf, 5-10$ brawl money match at the day of Trash. I need to make up for that horrendous GG money match from so long ago, hehehe.
Haha, ok.
If anything, we can MM in GG too if you like ;o

G@BE

Smash Lord
Oh snap!

Also the results are pending for AllisBrawl. Should be up soon.

May as well post them here until Allan makes a thread in results.

Singles:

1. T-Rex
2. Mr 3000
3. Shane aka Dr. Mario Kart
4. Sethlon
5. Hylian
5. Dr. Drew
7. Gea
7. Kira
9. G@be
9. Cesar
9. Apoc
9. Xyro
13. Furbs
13. JF aka JesusFreak
13. Pimpslap
13. Fliphop
17. Viraxis
17. Axxo
17. RocketTrainer
17. Final

Anyone else not listed here got eliminated in pools.
for never playing this game... i did pretty well =D

i think im going to play like Game and watch or Pikachu there both super fun

Gea

Smash Master
I had better things to do besides play brawl lolol.

Bring back melee and I'll show up again.

//late response

/<3melee
So basically you're laughing at something in tournament for a game which you don't play competitively (and thus have little experience in the tournament scene) and then turn around and basically say you'd rather play another game.

Which is fine, I love melee.

But I was not hosting the tournament and neither were you. If you want to play melee, host your own tournament. No? Oh well.

It was actually surprising at how fun Brawl turned out to be at a tournament. I think alot of people were surprised.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I am competitive by nature, making anything I play competitive, so when I do (and this is not very often) pick up brawl and play with others, it's quite competitive. However, saying I would rather play another game isn't "turning around" and making my statement contradictory (as the implication was led to believe), it's just something that I would rather being doing with my time. I was never bashing anyone's choice for playing the game themselves, just stating what I would rather be doing.

My request for melee was simply that, a request, not a demand. I never had the implication that it was to be taken seriously either way. If I had the means to host my own melee tournament I would, but as it is, I do not and can not.

My statement was entirely opinion and was not meant to insult anyone, which it seems to me that you took it personally. Again, this is another opinion (look for opinion the statement: "seems to me").

Also, with a whopping single tourney under your belt, you have no right to hold your throne of experience over anyone's head.

(If you do not feel like reading the above):

The moral of the story is: Do not respond to my statements in such condescending fashions, it is neither polite nor necessary.

Now I do not wish to start a flame war, I still like you, don't worry, I just don't want anymore of that contradictory ish. Thanks. GG.

<3 Gea.

EDIT: <3<3 Lab Rat

G@BE

Smash Lord
i find it funny that every time someone makes a lil comment that you have to make a huge one to try and put them in there place >.>

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Gea, you got owned son.

TrashDay is on the 12th.
THIS Saturday. As in 6 days from today.
They really need to change that topic title, ugh.

Jeremy: Why didn't you go to the Smash event yesterday? Are you THAT scared of me?
Prove you can stand at least as tall as a little boy without peeing his pants in my presence at Trashday and attend. But if you're too chicken to not show. Tsk. I'm not asking you to participate (because I already know you're too scared of Mr. 3000 and T-Rex ****** you in the game), but at least have the balls you claim to have, and face me in person. If you don't go to Trashday, I'm declaring you a *** who's afraid of girls. Face me.
Is anyone else getting annoyed by this ball sucking skank? Your like a little bug that just wont go away. You mention my name and try to start things for no reason. You and 3000 have been waiting for your ban to lift just to again start stuff with me. Get this through your green little ball suckin head. I don't like you, I dont like 3000, both of you stop annoying me.

#1, I didn't go to the brawl tourney why....? BECAUSE I THINK THE GAME SUCKS AND I DONT EVEN PLAY IT YOU $4&73#^3 ******.

#2, Scared of you? The only thing I'm scared of, is you sucking my balls. You probably have herpese in your mouth. Why would I possibly be scared of you?

#3, Your telling me, I scared of 3000 and Trey, ****** me in brawl? Let me ask everyone this question... IS ANYONE HERE SCARED OF GETTING BEAT IN A GAME THEY DONT EVEN PLAY? Thats like saying every person on smashboards is scared of being beaten in Halo 3.

#4, #%%@% Im declaring shanigans on you.

Basically this is how it is. I don't play Brawl, I don't like Brawl. When I played Brawl, I didn't like Brawl. When I beat people in Brawl, I didn't like Brawl... therefore I no longer play Brawl other than for fun. I come here, to play people in melee. I like melee. Even when I lose in melee, I like melee. Its clear to me, that you and 3000 both live your lives and rank others on how accomplished they are in video games. Thats sad, that you both have no human relation skills and will always be losers. Even though I mess around online, I don't have to many enemies, and everyone generally likes me. You and 3000 on the other hand are often looked at as weird. There was one time were I gave you a punch on the the arm cause I was having a good time, and later 3000 told me that you dont like when people touches you, and that you were his girlfriend. You guys are all weird.... your like "carnival folk", and I want nothing to do with you. If you say 3000 and trey will beat me in brawl, well good for them, eventually everyone beat everyone in Brawl. My point is why are you fighting there battles? Why are you telling me how someone else will beat me? Is it because you don't want to get 3000's smashboards account band? Anyways I dont care about you, 3000, his gay crew, or how many balls you can fit in your mouth (Im guessing 7). Leave me alone and dont talk to me. If they bring back melee, I might attend tourneys (even though I barely did before), but why go to something that I dont even want to do. I rather be with my girl, playing video games that I want to play, or thinking about how many balls you can fit in your mouth.

Good Day, ... and SUCK MY BALLS.

Sorry Drew. I cant stop.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Dugfinn and Jeremy you guys most likely will get banned if this proceeds

There was no need for that first comment Dugfinn and jeremy was nto flaming anyone to begin with.... just drop it and leave it alone >.<

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
lol dingding try using yoshi in a tournament :D
Meh, yoshi ain't my style. There's something about me always having been and always being slow chars on smash bros. I just can't seem to get good at fast chars. Or even average-speed chars.

That being said, I think I'll use D3 as well at Trash Day. At least then I'll have something to fend off a Metaknight...cuz man metaknight tears link apart! I can't peel him off of me!

THAT being said, there was a player with the tag name DMK, he used a metaknight in the tourney, he beat me both matches...more like ripped me to shreds both matches lol. Anyhow, he was pretty pwnage.

Oh, Hylian's G&W was pwnage as well, man first i'm tryin to shoot him down, n next thing i know...well...all I can remember was flying bacon and fish, gettin bit by turtles, hammers everywhere, gettting SHANKED by a giant key thingy...it just wasn't pretty >_<

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Gea, you got owned son.

Is anyone else getting annoyed by this ball sucking skank? Your like a little bug that just wont go away. You mention my name and try to start things for no reason. You and 3000 have been waiting for your ban to lift just to again start stuff with me. Get this through your green little ball suckin head. I don't like you, I dont like 3000, both of you stop annoying me.

#1, I didn't go to the brawl tourney why....? BECAUSE I THINK THE GAME SUCKS AND I DONT EVEN PLAY IT YOU $4&73#^3 ******.

#2, Scared of you? The only thing I'm scared of, is you sucking my balls. You probably have herpese in your mouth. Why would I possibly be scared of you?

#3, Your telling me, I scared of 3000 and Trey, ****** me in brawl? Let me ask everyone this question... IS ANYONE HERE SCARED OF GETTING BEAT IN A GAME THEY DONT EVEN PLAY? Thats like saying every person on smashboards is scared of being beaten in Halo 3.

#4, #%%@% Im declaring shanigans on you.

Basically this is how it is. I don't play Brawl, I don't like Brawl. When I played Brawl, I didn't like Brawl. When I beat people in Brawl, I didn't like Brawl... therefore I no longer play Brawl other than for fun. I come here, to play people in melee. I like melee. Even when I lose in melee, I like melee. Its clear to me, that you and 3000 both live your lives and rank others on how accomplished they are in video games. Thats sad, that you both have no human relation skills and will always be losers. Even though I mess around online, I don't have to many enemies, and everyone generally likes me. You and 3000 on the other hand are often looked at as weird. There was one time were I gave you a punch on the the arm cause I was having a good time, and later 3000 told me that you dont like when people touches you, and that you were his girlfriend. You guys are all weird.... your like "carnival folk", and I want nothing to do with you. If you say 3000 and trey will beat me in brawl, well good for them, eventually everyone beat everyone in Brawl. My point is why are you fighting there battles? Why are you telling me how someone else will beat me? Is it because you don't want to get 3000's smashboards account band? Anyways I dont care about you, 3000, his gay crew, or how many balls you can fit in your mouth (Im guessing 7). Leave me alone and dont talk to me. If they bring back melee, I might attend tourneys (even though I barely did before), but why go to something that I dont even want to do. I rather be with my girl, playing video games that I want to play, or thinking about how many balls you can fit in your mouth.

Good Day, ... and SUCK MY BALLS.

Sorry Drew. I cant stop.
lol major pwnage on the boards...houston is so full of drama...also if i haven't played you in halo yet its because i don't own it anymore...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Meh, yoshi ain't my style. There's something about me always having been and always being slow chars on smash bros. I just can't seem to get good at fast chars. Or even average-speed chars.

That being said, I think I'll use D3 as well at Trash Day. At least then I'll have something to fend off a Metaknight...cuz man metaknight tears link apart! I can't peel him off of me!

THAT being said, there was a player with the tag name DMK, he used a metaknight in the tourney, he beat me both matches...more like ripped me to shreds both matches lol. Anyhow, he was pretty pwnage.

Oh, Hylian's G&W was pwnage as well, man first i'm tryin to shoot him down, n next thing i know...well...all I can remember was flying bacon and fish, gettin bit by turtles, hammers everywhere, gettting SHANKED by a giant key thingy...it just wasn't pretty >_<
DMK=Dr. Mario Kart.

I foresee many MK and Snakes in the future...

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
DMK=Dr. Mario Kart.

I foresee many MK and Snakes in the future...
Ah, I see. Well, Dr. Mario Kart, you = pwnage, my butt = handed to me, and respect = given.

Oh, and btw, I was Craig on the signup sheet...it got mutated into Graig (...!?) on my pool 's scoresheet. Dunno how that happened. :ohwell:

Prolly shoulda just written down DingDing. Then again, i've seen that get transformed into Dinghee, and mostly Dingdong...ah wellz. Perhaps all my names are destined to produce the fruits of miscommunication.

DugFinn

Smash Apprentice
Fine, Fine. Jeremy I won't start anything more with you on these boards.

EVERYONE: I'll give FREE entry into TrashDay (or any other Houston based Brawl tournament of your choice) to the first person that PM's me Jeremy Feifer's home address. You will remain anonymous. He stole my TV and my Wii. I'm just going to use his address to get them back. That's all. I don't want any trouble. I just want to get my TV and my Wii back.

If I don't get his address by Sunday, I'll just call the cops and report him as a thief and let THEM look up his address and THEY can accompany me to his house. It's either the nice way, or the hard way.

Or you can always just RETURN what you stole from me Jeremy. It's up to you. You say you want to have nothing to do with me, OK, I agree. Return what you STOLE from me and I'll leave you alone.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
AAAHHHH this sucks tremendous nuts I couldnt go to this due to some last minute family issues........... Sorry TGM I know I said I would team with you...... I felt like I let you down man.... sorry........

Also to anyone practicing for trashday during the week.... could yall hit me up.... so I could get some practice in

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hey guys, who did I lose to in the loser's bracket? It was a Peach dude who CHU'd me out >_>

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Fine, Fine. Jeremy I won't start anything more with you on these boards.

EVERYONE: I'll give FREE entry into TrashDay (or any other Houston based Brawl tournament of your choice) to the first person that PM's me Jeremy Feifer's home address. You will remain anonymous. He stole my TV and my Wii. I'm just going to use his address to get them back. That's all. I don't want any trouble. I just want to get my TV and my Wii back.

If I don't get his address by Sunday, I'll just call the cops and report him as a thief and let THEM look up his address and THEY can accompany me to his house. It's either the nice way, or the hard way.

Or you can always just RETURN what you stole from me Jeremy. It's up to you. You say you want to have nothing to do with me, OK, I agree. Return what you STOLE from me and I'll leave you alone.
Call the cops, tell um whatever lie you want, thats fine. If you do come to my house, you'll have the **** beat out of you, and anyone you bring. I don't know what you think this is, but its my word vs. yours, your gonna need a warrant to even get into my apartments, and round here we don't like cops or the people who bring them. So if you do show up at my house, believe I'll have some people out side of yours when you come out in the morning cause I still know were you live. Good Day, believe me or not, its up to you, I could care less, but stop bothering me is what you don't seem to understand right now. I think I've handled this situation quite well, but your about to osculate this into something else. I don't know why you come here, no one likes you. Stop posting all these empty threats that Winston keeps telling you to. It's obvious to even the silliest panda's that you made this account only to try and get at me and to keep Winston's (Mr.3000's) account from being banned. Get this through your head, I want no part in you, Winston, your mouth, or anyone in your crew. Thanks again, and Good Day.

G@BE, when we getting together to play? PM Me son. You too: Tarzan, XZalla, Jake and anyone else interested in melee.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If anybody wants to talk about the tourney or post shout outs. plz post them in the results thread i made.

2ndly, vids are almost up. i will post them when i get a chance.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
If anybody wants to talk about the tourney or post shout outs. plz post them in the results thread i made.

2ndly, vids are almost up. i will post them when i get a chance.
where is this thread i want link and yu guys are ghey for not shouting me out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom