• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is going to sound super gay but whatever.

My friend (natalia) has a niece (she is turning 4 years old on June 23rd) and she is obsessed with MLP. My friend/her boy friend (adam) and me are throwing this massive MLP themed birthday party for the little girl. A few days ago the little girl (kiera) told all three of us that all she wants is to "meet a MLP character." We asked her which one and she said "any of them." So me/adam/natalia have checked ebay/craigslist/party city and we cannot find any of those full body suits that you get into and walk around in (the ones where the viewer doesnt know who u are). I have until the 21st of june to figure this out and so far ive had zero luck. Do any of you know where i can get this? Maybe you could help me find it on ebay/craigslist? PLEASE HOUSTON I WANT TO MAKE THIS KIDS B-DAY "dream" COME TRUE.

It needs to kinda look like this

fzwBb.gif

Tesh

Smash Hero
what the flying **** is wrong with this site, i just tried to like a post and i was taken to another page where it asked me "are you sure you want to like this post?"

what the ****!?

zero thats some really short notice but ah well

anybody wanna take a group field trip to the galleria best buy for the wii u experience?
supposed to be on the 12th and 15th, might be crowded

hopefully this helps get the word out that the wii u is a console

im hoping wonderful 101 and smash are playable but ill even tag along if its just sonic and mario kart

Xyro77

Ill go to play but if the line is huge, watching is good enough. Ill be able to know what's gonna be good or not. It worked for melee and brawl, it will work here.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't expect playable Smash, probably 3D Mario and maybe Kart.

I would expect some of the Fall 2013 3DS games to be playable as well. Probably Pokemon X/Y demos.

I might go to the Saturday one, the Wednesday one has some silly times.

Xyro77

It's its just trailers, real Mario or pokes, I def won't go. Kart or smash is the only way I would go.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think it was previously confirmed Kart would be playable at E3?

Xyro77

OMFG i just threw up.

I just saw the most disgusting harlem shake video on the planet. seriously is MEGA gross. if u wanna see it, PM me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
u posted a video of a woman having her head pulled off in front of a dozen people and there is a harlem shake video you dont think you should post?

it must be awful

Tesh

Smash Hero
Gamecube controllers have one advantage over wii/wiiu controllers and thats the wire. its not a better controller than classic wii or classic wii u when plugged into a wiimote

wireless interference is going to be a big problem when you have 20-400 wiimotes in a room for smash 4 so thats not a good method

we need something that plugs into the usb port or doesnt get signals are scrambled just because a laptop is streaming

Xyro77

XYRO!!! This could work for smash 4...

lag will be really bad
it requires a WIIMOTE. 5 years of brawl taught me that wiimotes are nothing but problems. think of a room with 50! it will be a nightmare.

u posted a video of a woman having her head pulled off in front of a dozen people and there is a harlem shake video you dont think you should post?

it must be awful
the video i posted was censored. the harlem shake one is not censored. thats why i cant posted it

Gamecube controllers have one advantage over wii/wiiu controllers and thats the wire. its not a better controller than classic wii or classic wii u when plugged into a wiimote

wireless interference is going to be a big problem when you have 20-400 wiimotes in a room for smash 4 so thats not a good method

we need something that plugs into the usb port or doesnt get signals are scrambled just because a laptop is streaming
the wiiu pro controllers will be the way to go. lets just hope the wireless signals dont F us up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
pretty sure its the same bad technology

when something good comes out for the wii u that uses classic controllers, we'll have to get together and see if anything can screw up the signals

its got 4 usb ports though, i hope one day they can make functional wired controllers for it

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Don't the wiiu pro controllers act as wired when you plug them in through usb? I know ps3 controllers do when I use them for my pc.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i dont own a wii u classic controller. Tbh i'm not even sure why it exists since all the games seem to support wiimote use.

I don't know of anyone who has one actually. When I play alone I use the gamepad and the only multiplayer game i have right now is nsmb and its wiimotes...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Well the biggest advantage to using the pro controllers is that you don't have to buy batteries. Just hook it up to the wiiu with a usb cable and you're good.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i dont own a wii u classic controller. Tbh i'm not even sure why it exists since all the games seem to support wiimote use.

I don't know of anyone who has one actually. When I play alone I use the gamepad and the only multiplayer game i have right now is nsmb and its wiimotes...
Monster Hunter...there will be a patch for NSMBU which will let it support it.

Also, the VC games greatly benefit from it.

As far as wired pro controller, if you plug it into a computer, it is recognized as a USB device.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Call Nintendo.

UH DURRRRRRR.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just tell them you are THE XYRO, leader of Houston Official Brawl Ordeal.

They will surely tell you whatever you want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom