• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But Metroid crawls in Brawl...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Once you start, you can't stop.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i still remember the day i first played that system. i played wario land or something. my eyes burned so bad because everything was red but it felt so good.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
my first console was super nintendo as well. i played the mario numbers and ABCs game lol. then i moved to super mario world and DKC and TMNT and beyond!

Suspect

Smash Hero
My first system was NES but I got a sega soon after and that took up most my time. Still had good times on NES. Skipped straight to ps1 after that, I only played SNES/other systems at a friends house or local youth center. This isnt counting handhelds, I first had a game gear.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
my family always got nintendo systems from the NES up to the wii u. I didn't own my own ps2 til the ps3 was already out, but played stuff for it at a friend's house years before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom