• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Bleh, there is a 100 character signature limit now, i made the mistake of editing my sig.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
8 more days until HOBO 39, guys. If you are going, please bring a full set-up and please be early. Im running 4-5 events in one day.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
How am I supposed to promote my characters at 10 when I've only seen one master seal so far?

Xyro77

Y
How am I supposed to promote my characters at 10 when I've only seen one master seal so far?
Soon, towns will sell them and so will the green merchants. You also find them in battles(kill everyone you see). In the mean time, reclass them with the 2nd seal so they can continue gaining exp/stats.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You will eventually get shops that sell Master and Second Seals or from traveling merchants.

General rule of thumb is Base class to Lvl 10->Promote->Promoted class to Lvl 15->Second Seal to another Promoted class.

You don't need to use everyone, so just stick with a core group of people until you see the shops that sell the seals.

Skills are more important than levels in this game.

Xyro77

My first play through i used 8 people.
My 2nd play through i used 2 people.
I might try lunatic but prob not.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
More like Fire Emblem: Frederick's Awakening.

My first play through i used 8 people.
My 2nd play through i used 2 people.
I might try lunatic but prob not.
WIMP.

Honestly, you should try Hard mode. You'll notice an immediate difference.

Or go play other FEs, like Sacred Stones. Probably the closest to Awakening.

Don't play Shadow Dragon...just don't do it.

Xyro77

I will play shadow dragon.

I WANNA SEE THE fake ORIGINS OF THE FALCHION BLADE AND SEE HOW MARTH DIES

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe if you spent less time playing FE, you would have wrote a better article.

Hmm? HMM?!

I will play shadow dragon.

I WANNA SEE THE fake ORIGINS OF THE FALCHION BLADE AND SEE HOW MARTH DIES
You would have more fun chewing shards of glass. But whatever...

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
It was just a quick blog because I couldn't get an article up, just getting the existence of it out there.
I wouldn't had put anything out there until after hobo. Nobody cares about a smash article unless there's going be a livestream, doubt a blog or even article would impact attendance in any way for tx, specially on booty aib. So since there's no livestream, the next thing ppl are going care about are results. So I recommend putting up and article just showing the results if Hobo ends up being hyped as ***.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Sounds good to me

Maybe if you spent less time playing FE, you would have wrote a better article.

Hmm? HMM?!

shush. But really, I never got the info from the TOs, so I didn't get a chance to make an article, and now apparently there's actual articles going up all week (for once), there's no room, so, this was all I could do.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Everyone's playing FE.

Damn slackers.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
In game, Donnel becomes a god once you make him a Hero. Give him a Forged Killing Edge which becomes almost unbreakable...he can clear maps on his own.

Reizilla

But it's such a pain to train him now. And I don't like heroes. I wish there were still nomads. Bow knights can't move in sand.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
just wait til you get a second seal for him.

But seriously, he like, can't be hurt eventually. He gets sol, so he'll just heal damage he takes (if anymore than 3), an ability that makes it where his weapon has a chance to not break, which with my donnel has a 100% chance of activating if he's paired up, aptitude so his stats will grow stupid fast, and something to **** people with axes or something.

But uh yeah, he's worth it if you feel like making the game stupid easy.

Reizilla

Oh and by the way, does it go >lvl 10 promote > lvl 15 and then second seal or master seal?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
you can use a second seal whenever, but if your character is maxed out on their second rank, you can just second seal them and keep on increasing their stats.

Xyro77

Don't worry teshy, we have not lost our top as best city in tx for 5 years now. Trela/Gnes are going to this event, lol we got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom