• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Illmatic with that Love Sosa.. BANG BANG.

Do random seeding or pools for this event and it should eventually clear itself out.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't recall you asking the first time. Why do you care about our PR? I demand you return to the San Antonio part of the internet.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Things fell apart when sync took over. People stopped attending and events became smaller/less skilled and far between. Hell, ascension 4 was literally a smash fest. Apex, no one in Houston did good.

I'll send out PMs today if I can find a way to justify it.

Igetitpoppin01

Smash Apprentice
I got 17th at apex which was pretty good and i was hungovered LOOOOL Shoulda gotten 9th, fawck. Razer was being terri bad, I couldn't even look at him in the face.

Xyro77

I got 17th at apex which was pretty good and i was hungovered LOOOOL Shoulda gotten 9th, fawck. Razer was being terri bad, I couldn't even look at him in the face.
Razer literally doesnt play. and you, i only care if you place top 8.

so yea, apex wont count for this houston PR unless u just wanna say "ABC placed higher than the rest of his houston buddies at apex"

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Razer, come visit me and we can go to Mexico and watch One Piece together.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh is just thirsty for that PR spot
Oh come on, I don't ever even vote for myself on the PR. Its not like I'm pushing for some major change or something that takes alot of effort. I'm just asking that we do the PR after its been undone for the past 8 months (twice as long as usual).

Anyway I linked you to plenty of stuff, I don't know why you need it though, since people have always just voted without discussing it or considering results.

sheikamaru

jive
everyone listen to The foreign exchange..

caution, it's neosouljazzetc

i agree with tesh.

might as well do it since we're doing this circuit thing anyway no?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Oh come on, I don't ever even vote for myself on the PR. Its not like I'm pushing for some major change or something that takes alot of effort. I'm just asking that we do the PR after its been undone for the past 8 months (twice as long as usual).

Anyway I linked you to plenty of stuff, I don't know why you need it though, since people have always just voted without discussing it or considering results.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
"We haven't had a PR update in a while, so let's do one."

"The results won't be accurate anyways, people don't consider the results."

UUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...

Tesh

Smash Hero
don't be intentionally dense while arguing with me, you all have been around long enough to know how the PR voting goes

Xyro77

Normally we don't need a list of events to look over because we remember what events happened in the 4 month span. I asked for them from you because i literally could not remember wtf happened in the past 8 months other than Ascension 4 and WHOBO 4.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
don't be intentionally dense while arguing with me, you all have been around long enough to know how the PR voting goes
Okay then, if the PR vote is stupid and inaccurate anyways (which I assume you are implying), then why does it matter if it gets updated...?

Because this is what I got from your previous post.

Xyro77

Damn hobo is so close. This is my first event since WHOBO. Do I even know what to do anymore?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
LEVEL 3 HIM, GNES

Lanky (or Zori or Flip or Keith or ICE) let's play some MH3. I did some hunts with Robert last night and want to play again.
Lol I'm down to play, just hmu. Btw I finished Twilight Princess, but Keith wants to play it, care if I give it to him or do you want it back?

RT, I have your money.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Good P4...I hope more...accidents...don't happen.

For you MH3U fiends, Wii U black pro controller on sale at NewEgg for $36.99. Not a huge savings, but still...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why would you need that anyway, can't you play with the gamepad or wii accessories?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Original price is $50, plus no tax and free shipping from NewEgg.

Though Capcom confirmed offscreen play on Gamepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom