• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Apparently, PSN purchases on PS3 will not transfer to PS4. If they make you rebuy the games similar to what they did with Vita for PSP games...

Gea

Smash Master
To be fair Nintendo does the same ****.

And Tesh, I don't see any NES VC games for the Wii being over 25 blocks, and a block is just 128kb. 8 blocks per MB. So what game are you saying takes up over 30MB on the Wii U?

Edit: If you are talking about balloon fight, the best I can find is that the emulator adds more functionality than just emulating the game. GamePad functionality, MiiVerse integration, custom control schemes, cloud saving, save states, widescreen support - this takes room. Maybe they were smart and it's a one time size increase, but knowing Nintendo it is not. Also that's still damn large for an NES game + emulator

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
True, Nintendo is pants on head ******** with quite a few decisions.

Hmm, the MH3U demo is out on Wii U...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Maybe im not understanding.

Why class change at 10 or 15? Wouldn't you want to wait till 20 so u can get the most out of your current class?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe im not understanding.

Why class change at 10 or 15? Wouldn't you want to wait till 20 so u can get the most out of your current class?
In previous FEs, this was the case.

You want to class change/promote as soon as you get the last skill for your current class, so you can start working on getting new skills. The game keeps track of how many levels gained, so while it is possible to gain infinite level ups, it'll get more difficult to level up. And you want to get as many skills as possible.

Renown is carried over from your highest level. You get some from beating story chapters, skirmishes, spotpass teams and Double Battle. Don't worry, last item is just something sold for gold.

Xyro77

Xyro77

p4, if u are banning this guy, please stop. he brings light to the dark vast wastelands of human catastrophe. we need him.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
MH3U demos out.

Zelda Oracle games confirmed for 3DS VC later this year...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just hope it doesn't suck.

Xyro, did you get the 30 cents F-zero?

Only game left worth getting is Super Metroid...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Not sure which one looks better now, the default for tournament pages was black, but now its this weird greyish color.

Xyro replace the picture in the LSC threads if the darker background suits you guys better.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, another thing I forgot. If anyone wants to go to San Antonio this weekend for their smashfest, I do have megabus tickets and I'm not going.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Happy 2/22, everyone.
Make the best of it, listen to your favorite album.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So let's go ahead and assume the money grubbing companies will do this: Capcom, EA, Activision, Squre-Enix...

Xyro77

Its
When did backwards compatibility become obsolete? Did I miss something?!
More expensive to make a console backwards compatible. especially if its something super custom like the cell processor.

RT, how does streetpass work with FE? If i SP with you do you fight my team?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Streetpass whatever team you have set. You can fight to get exp plus recruit other person's avatar OR buy items they are carrying. I'm going to arrange mine to have rare items and then give the rest all Elixirs and staves. So if you try to fight them, they will just keep healing each other and waste your time. Maybe give them Miracle skill as well.

Gea

Smash Master
So let's go ahead and assume the money grubbing companies will do this: Capcom, EA, Activision, Squre-Enix...
The wording is very unclear. It would mean there is no help with it a la currently where online passes exist, or it could mean otherwise.

Xyro77

Streetpass whatever team you have set. You can fight to get exp plus recruit other person's avatar OR buy items they are carrying. I'm going to arrange mine to have rare items and then give the rest all Elixirs and staves. So if you try to fight them, they will just keep healing each other and waste your time. Maybe give them Miracle skill as well.
How big is the street pass team you send to others?

I rebeat the game yesterday ONLY using Xyro(female) and Chrom the entire game. It was easier than with a team of 8 or 10. I made Xyro a Tactician then dark mage then sorceress and then sorceress one last time and now she literally wont gain a single stat for 2 levels then out of no where one lvl she may get like 1 point in defense. So i guess she is maxed out?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't remember, check Wireless menu.

What difficulty? Normal?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Normal is this game's easy mode.

Try on Hard, you'll see an immediate difference.

Or just for laughs, Lunatic. Then the real fun starts...

Xyro77

What im saying is that if i take Chrom and just keep lvling him up and reclassing(so he can start back at lvl1 again) he will eventually max out on all of his stats?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, you can infinitely reclass to cap stats.

Tesh

Smash Hero

guys we should play b rawl and possibly melee (but only with items on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom