• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
That game looked fun, but i haven't tried it yet. If I like the demo ill pick it up sometime after release since they confirmed gamepad only play.

Tesh

Smash Hero
huh? what do you mean. it doesnt do anything without the console... I just can't take my 46 inch HDTV with me everywhere. even at home, its a bonus to be able to play on the screen while watching something else on TV if i feel like it. its the only thing the console has for games released across all 3 platforms right now too (although this didnt stop me from hating assasin's creed)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That game looked fun, but i haven't tried it yet. If I like the demo ill pick it up sometime after release since they confirmed gamepad only play.
Uh, you do know it is compatible with the pro controller...they are even selling a bundle for it in Japan...

Tesh

Smash Hero
no no i mean, they confirmed gamepad only play as an OPTION. Some games like Zombi U, Nintendo Land and such dont give you the option to play on just the gamepad and its pretty lame, but i understand. I just appreciate when a game doesnt force the touch screen stuff and lets you just sit back and play on the smaller screen.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The title of the hobo thread is the same as it always has been for years. I ain't hyping up the title with Texas players if the event is in tx.

Xyro77

Xyro77

anybody wanna see live footage of a person being electrocuted to death?

i just found some links on LL.

im scared to click them.

Trela

Smash Lord
kjlkjlkjlkjk
yes sir i will stop posting it sorry to bother you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i see what is going on here.

smooth move kiddo.
wait i forgot what's happening what did i just see?
Ok at least be sorta cute/clever if you are gonna terrorize my account.
sorry i'm not clever enough for you. but it's ok because i'm ok
I can #DealWithIt
how much is a hair transplant? i am in great need of one
You ain't gonna believe me but a terrorist was on my account.
lol sorry no

Also Tesh:

[COLLAPSE= ]this either >.>[/COLLAPSE]

Xyro77

ugh i really hate the new layout for photobucket. i cant skim through my old gifs anymore. is there another site where i can start uploading all my gifs?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Luigi Mansion 3DS $30 at NewEgg when you use promo code on listing (expires 3/5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom