• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Im not worried at all.

Gnes/trela/pwii is all we need.

Houston has always and will always be the best city in tx.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
TACKET BEATS THE **** OUT OF MEW2KING (FANFIC 18+ ONLY)

I remember it like it was yesterday. A long summer's day. Everybody and their families were out enjoying their summer Sun, except professional Brawlers of course. As we all know Sun is their poison and they substitute the vital heat energy for broken AC's in cramped rooms filled with other sweaty nerds. The big tournament at the time was WHOBO. This time I had actually showed up. I had made it all the way to the Top 4. Completely and vigorously wrecking anyone who dare appose my daytime hat Jigglypuff. I was supposed to face Mew2King next round; however, something unexpected had happened. Mew2King, just finihing up his pre game fap to Peach Rule 34, came up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders and got on his knees. He said he knew how good I was at this game, and he knew how bad he was. He knew that there was no way in Hell he would be leaving this match alive. Needless to say I looked at my right shoulder and beat the living **** out of Mew2King for touching me with his sweaty fap hand. I called my right-hand-man Sorg to bring me a new T-Shirt. As I lifted my shirt and exposed my Herculean body, every girl in the room had simultaneous orgasisms. According to myths 100 hymens were busted at that moment. I then returned Sorg to his Pokéball and stared at this lower lifeform laying in a pool of his own blood. I reluctantly agreed to take a fall in the next round after gazing upon his atrocious receeding hairline. It reminded me of my son, who was brutally murdered by me for showing signs of male pattern baldness. How I missed him.

There it was...Jigglypuff VS. Metaknight. The winner going on to face Inui in the winner's finals. Bystanders at Dave N Buster's were placing bets. According to myths, over $1,000,000,000 and a single Euro was lost that day when M2K barely beat me sandbagging. Congrats, I said as I threw my controller at his forehead and walked outside to have a little smoke. Some goons tried to kick my *** on the way for blowing their life savings, but they were no match for my Devil Fruit power. CUMU CUMU NO PISTOL. A giant phallus then emerged from my palm and it performed a maneuver similar to Fox's U-Smash. Knocking them sky high with infinite force. The phallus then snapped back into its spot and I cooly exited the scene. 5 female cops observed the scene, 5 police hymens were broken that day.

As I sat outside enjoying 2 cigarettes at the same time like a G, I heard a familiar voice. Turns out it was my old friend from 'Nam, Illmatic. He asked why I had given up that match. I started to tear up as I told him the reason. He then gasped in pure shock of my motives. His surprise quickly turned into anger as he socked me right in the jaw. He revealed to me the sad secret of Mew2King. That he wasn't really balding. Turns out it was all a clever trick to get him past the kindhearted, benevolent, Tacket at WHOBO. I dropped both cigarettes from mouth as my jaw dropped in awe. I clinched my fists so hard that the locket of my dead son was obliterated. Illmatic asked what I was gonna do as I headed back into Dave N Buster's. I looked back and told him the only thing I could do. Kill Mew2King.

I got to the door and all of sudden three people dropped down, Kennispam, Izumi, and Nicole. They weren't going to let me get by so I knew I had to kill them as well. I glared at Ken and decided he would die first. COMU COMU NO KNIFE. A large phallus then emerged from somewhere and performed a technique similar to Marth's F-Smash, needless to say Ken was killed in one awesome hit. Nicole's hymen broke. I then glared at Izumi to let him know he was next. COMU COMU NO BLAST. The phallus performed a technique similar to Falco's Neutral B shooting an white laser made of an unknown substance. Izumi cowered in fear as each one hit him... Shockingly though none of them affected. He then mocked me, and asked how any phallus related attacks would effect him. THE ULTIMATE PEDO. I fell to one knee in despair knowing my attacks would not work. As he was about to finish me off, a mysterious black man in a Lady Gaga T Shirt, a speedo, and navy cowgirl boots came to my rescue. To my shock, it was Fūjin, the myth. He battled Izumi for a good five minutes and I decided I would take care of Nicole. She tried to attack me, but naturally all of her attacks were absolutely useless. They were actually healing me a bit. I decided I would have to take care of her the only way I knew how. I pulled down my trousers exposing my alarmingly ginormous birthmark on my ***, and took her to the Dave N Buster's bathroom. S (What hapoens in this sentence detailing what happened in the bathroom is up to your imagination. The first letter of this sentence is s and the last is e) e. I think her death was the most gruesome and ironic. I had touched her brain's medula oblongota leaving her completely paralyzed and slightly ******** in her last moments. Sad, we could've been friends if we met under different circumstances. I saw Fūjin again, except this time, he was dead. His head had been cut off by the mighty I'm Gonna Block You For Calling Me A Pedo forearm slice. It had only been rumored to exist. I came to terms with my death as he walked towards me ready to chop. Suddenly, I came up with a plan. "Hey, are there seven, naked 12 year old girls out there having a tickle fight?", I said. He ran outside at light speed and was hit by oncoming traffic. The only honorable death of the day.

I then lit a cigarette and busted into the WHOBO backroom. I cornered Mew2King and told him he'd been exposed. He chuckled and said he was unbeatable as he performed a secret dance and turned into a...Alpha Level Dweller, only rumored to exist. He charged at me at his slightly pathetic topspeed. COMU COMU ANTI CLIMAX. I charged up my phallus and performed a technique similar to DK Punch knocking Mew2King into space absolutely ruining the climax of this fanfic. Inui became the champion by default. His first major win since 2003. He ran up to me and thanked me for this. I patted him on the head and gave him a bag a dirty toenail clippings and foot bunions. His fetish. I told him it was no biggie as I grinned and lit a cigarette. Everybody jumped into the air and freeze framed except me because freeze framing ain't cool as we celebrated the happy ending....

....and that was when Ally, winner of loser's emerged from the bathroom, and completely wrecked Inui in grand finals. Inui was heartbroken and killed himself that night, but I didn't care. I was still the champ that day.

Xyro77

i remember reading a story close to that a few years ago. glad to see its being redone and spread. pretty cool imo

Xyro77

Quite honestly, that is what Xyro77 calls a mighty cool story bro. Such a ****ty (but riveting) tale of the origin of Zano's small uncircumcised WiiU. I honestly copied and pasted that **** to Sony's Microsoft itunes program (its a ".gtfo" file), saved on my 86 terabyte SD card, backed it up on a Bluray VHS, drove to the bank, put it in the safe deposit box, and it is where i shall leave it until my my daughter (Claire Bair) turns about 12 (this is when she can actually state her age, and ask wtf was Zano the bich doing back in 2037), when I will pick it up, put it in an old Coke machine reader and relay this epic story to her and tell her fat ass, "claire, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells." Ill do this because certain epics should be passed down from one ****ty new gen to the next ****tier newer gen. You are welcome.

Xyro77

The newest IronMan 3 trailer is out (was released today) and it shows tons of new footage. Based off of the trailer, IM3 may be worse than 2. I really hope I'm wrong. I would link you but I'm on das iPhone.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Elevator Murder Experiment What Would You Do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbGSZOMFeQ

OMFG this is absolutely ridiculous. The last guy makes me so mad.
I saw that earlier, this kind of thing is completely stupid. I've enjoyed the "what would you do" stuff when it touched in issues like racism or sexism in minor awkward situations, but this is downright dangerous. He is lucky no one stomped him in the face.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY THE TRUE SAVIOR OF OUR PLANET IS THE FALCHION BLADE THAT WAS WIELDED BY THE LEGENDARY LEON S KENNEDY IN THE LIVE ACTION RPG "CALL OF TRASH: MODERN NERDFARE 3: N I G OPS" SO ANYWAYS THE FALCHION BLADE WAS FORGED IN THE FIRES OF BRINSTAR BUT COOLED IN THE WATERS OF NORFAIR MADE BY THE ELVEN REPTILIAN DWARF RACE THAT LIVE IN THE JUNGLES OF ANTARCTICA LOCATED IN THE DESERTS OF OHIO WHERE SANTI AND DOJO ONCE MADE RAZER DO VERY BAD THINGS TO THEM AS DUGFIN WROTE IT DOWN IN HER BED-SIDE DIARY BUT ALSO STILTZ READ IT AND WANTED A COPY SENT TO HIS EMAIL SO WE USED A FAX MACHINE TO SEND THE USB DRIVE OF THE STORY IN AUDIO FORM TO HIS YAHOOHOTMAIL ACCOUNT THIS LEAD TO THE VIETNAM WAR IN 1696 WHERE MR.FREEZE ATTACKED IRONMAN AT THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE ON TOP OF THE BERLIN WALL ALL THE WHILE XYRO77 AND BRUCE BANNER WERE WORKING ON CREATING THE SUPER NINTENDO (UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF MICROSOFT) TO BRING THE WORLDS FIRST SONY FIGHTING GAME CALLED MARVEL VS SUPER SMASH MORTAL STREET FIGHTER KOMBAT 4: VIRTUAL DEAD OR ALIVE TEKKEN TAG: KILLER INSTINCT EDITION WHICH ENDED UP SELLING ONLY 2 COPIES (ILLMATICS HOT MOM AND MYSELF BOUGHT A COPY SO WE COULD TRADE DIGIMON AND EVOLVE THEM INTO POKEMON) BECAUSE WE FORGOT TO ADVERTISE IT AKA LIKE ASCENSION 4 BUT THATS OLD NEWS BECAUSE HOBO IS BACK AND HE WANTS TO RUN A TOURNAMENT FOR THE GAME MENTIONED ABOVE SO WOULD YOU GO TO IT BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPORT MR HOBO HE WILL DEF BE HAPPY AND MAYBE FIND A HOME INSTEAD OF LIVING IN THE STREETS WITH JIMBO SMOKIN BANANA PEELS F-ING GNES WRECKED SMASH FOR ME F THAT BICH AND F HIM FOR STEALING MY 12K DOLLARS AT MLG DALLAS I HAD THAT IN THE BAG BUT HE CHEATED KINDA LIKE HOW THAT WHORRE AMANDA CHEATED ON ME MAN I HOPE SHE DIES A PAINFUL DEATH CAUSE NO SHE-MALE SHOULD EVER TREAT HER LOVER LIKE THAT I GUESS THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE TRELA ARE ALWAYS SINGLE CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT GIRLS ARE THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL IS REAL CAUSE WE TALK OVER SKYPE ALL THE TIME HE SOMETIMES TELLS ME HE IS GONNA MEET ME VERY SOON AND ASKED WHERE WE SHOULD MEET BUT I TELL HIM I LIVE AT SYNCS HOUSE BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I GO TO SYNCS HOUSE I GET THE URGE TO PLAY SMASH SO THIS GUY NAMED ZERO77 WANTS TO KNOW IF HE COULD PLAY SMASH AT SYNCS HOUSE CAUSE BACK IN WORLD WAR 2 WHEN CAPTAIN AMERICA PARACHUTED INTO THE HOUSTON GALLERIA FOR A BLACK FRIDAY SALE ON COACH PURSES HE TOLD PRESIDENT BROCK OPAMA THE GYM LEADER FROM CINNAMONBARZ ISLAND THAT THE COOLEST PLACE TO PLAY SMASH IS AT A NEAR BY SEX SALOON AND SINCE I WAS ALIVE IN 1987 I GOT TO MEET HIM AND I JUST NOW REMEMBERED THE SEX SALOON HAD SMOOM BOOMIN TO P4's PEE HOLE SO I HAD TO ATTEND IN ORDER TO HAVE A BOOTY BUSTIN TIME WITH BATMAN YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING SNOOP DAWGY ARF ARF?

Xyro77

I've been looking for that post for a while now. Thanks dude. I totally forgot how epic my story telling is.

Xyro77

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY THE TRUE SAVIOR OF OUR PLANET IS THE FALCHION BLADE THAT WAS WIELDED BY THE LEGENDARY LEON S KENNEDY IN THE LIVE ACTION RPG "CALL OF TRASH: MODERN NERDFARE 3: N I G OPS" SO ANYWAYS THE FALCHION BLADE WAS FORGED IN THE FIRES OF BRINSTAR BUT COOLED IN THE WATERS OF NORFAIR MADE BY THE ELVEN REPTILIAN DWARF RACE THAT LIVE IN THE JUNGLES OF ANTARCTICA LOCATED IN THE DESERTS OF OHIO WHERE SANTI AND DOJO ONCE MADE RAZER DO VERY BAD THINGS TO THEM AS DUGFIN WROTE IT DOWN IN HER BED-SIDE DIARY BUT ALSO STILTZ READ IT AND WANTED A COPY SENT TO HIS EMAIL SO WE USED A FAX MACHINE TO SEND THE USB DRIVE OF THE STORY IN AUDIO FORM TO HIS YAHOOHOTMAIL ACCOUNT THIS LEAD TO THE VIETNAM WAR IN 1696 WHERE MR.FREEZE ATTACKED IRONMAN AT THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE ON TOP OF THE BERLIN WALL ALL THE WHILE XYRO77 AND BRUCE BANNER WERE WORKING ON CREATING THE SUPER NINTENDO (UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF MICROSOFT) TO BRING THE WORLDS FIRST SONY FIGHTING GAME CALLED MARVEL VS SUPER SMASH MORTAL STREET FIGHTER KOMBAT 4: VIRTUAL DEAD OR ALIVE TEKKEN TAG: KILLER INSTINCT EDITION WHICH ENDED UP SELLING ONLY 2 COPIES (ILLMATICS HOT MOM AND MYSELF BOUGHT A COPY SO WE COULD TRADE DIGIMON AND EVOLVE THEM INTO POKEMON) BECAUSE WE FORGOT TO ADVERTISE IT AKA LIKE ASCENSION 4 BUT THATS OLD NEWS BECAUSE HOBO IS BACK AND HE WANTS TO RUN A TOURNAMENT FOR THE GAME MENTIONED ABOVE SO WOULD YOU GO TO IT BECAUSE WE REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND IF PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUPPORT MR HOBO HE WILL DEF BE HAPPY AND MAYBE FIND A HOME INSTEAD OF LIVING IN THE STREETS WITH JIMBO SMOKIN BANANA PEELS F-ING GNES WRECKED SMASH FOR ME F THAT BICH AND F HIM FOR STEALING MY 12K DOLLARS AT MLG DALLAS I HAD THAT IN THE BAG BUT HE CHEATED KINDA LIKE HOW THAT WHORRE AMANDA CHEATED ON ME MAN I HOPE SHE DIES A PAINFUL DEATH CAUSE NO SHE-MALE SHOULD EVER TREAT HER LOVER LIKE THAT I GUESS THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE TRELA ARE ALWAYS SINGLE CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT GIRLS ARE THE DEVIL AND THE DEVIL IS REAL CAUSE WE TALK OVER SKYPE ALL THE TIME HE SOMETIMES TELLS ME HE IS GONNA MEET ME VERY SOON AND ASKED WHERE WE SHOULD MEET BUT I TELL HIM I LIVE AT SYNCS HOUSE BUT FOR SOME REASON WHEN I GO TO SYNCS HOUSE I GET THE URGE TO PLAY SMASH SO THIS GUY NAMED ZERO77 WANTS TO KNOW IF HE COULD PLAY SMASH AT SYNCS HOUSE CAUSE BACK IN WORLD WAR 2 WHEN CAPTAIN AMERICA PARACHUTED INTO THE HOUSTON GALLERIA FOR A BLACK FRIDAY SALE ON COACH PURSES HE TOLD PRESIDENT BROCK OPAMA THE GYM LEADER FROM CINNAMONBARZ ISLAND THAT THE COOLEST PLACE TO PLAY SMASH IS AT A NEAR BY SEX SALOON AND SINCE I WAS ALIVE IN 1987 I GOT TO MEET HIM AND I JUST NOW REMEMBERED THE SEX SALOON HAD SMOOM BOOMIN TO P4's PEE HOLE SO I HAD TO ATTEND IN ORDER TO HAVE A BOOTY BUSTIN TIME WITH BATMAN YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING SNOOP DAWGY ARF ARF?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro, how is all of this stuff gonna make you look when you run for president one day?​

Xyro77

LMAO nah they wouldnt let me become prez because I'd do so many tyrant like things and I would be super open about it. My Internet persona would be the least of their worries.

I do worry what my students will find when I finally become a college professor. It will be sweet to hear my XYRO77 tag called out in class.

Tesh

Smash Hero
"We are going to war with Canada, DEAL WITH IT"

"You all fail, DEAL WITH IT"

I'm thinking maybe you should work from home...

Xyro77

To be honest, I have been working on my "first day of class" speech. Other than going over the syllabus, I wanted to give a "cool" speech about how history is intertwined in everything you see/hear/touch/taste/smell and how history is the beginning and the end of all things. I also do not want to teach it like most profs do. I wanna focus less on dates and more on events. I also want to make history a bit humorous too because that makes it easier to swallow and keep down, if you will.

Knowing this, I could drop in some Xyro-isms from time to time in order to lighten up a morbid section of history (slavery) as well as the boring parts (native American ****).

One thing I WILL do is give out my twitter tag (or w/e replaces twitter). I need followers ;(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Speaking of professor, I'm considering possibly becoming a music teacher. Accounting... yeah it's always open, but at the same time, I kinda want to do something with my life that I enjoy. I could see myself being a piano teacher in a high school or middle school or something.

:059:

Gea

Smash Master
KRD get your masters in music if that's what you wanna do. I can also give you some info on what it takes to become a music teacher for the public school system with a BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom