• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gea

Smash Master
Shroomed apparently also beat Westballz, which is super impressive considering what happened last time they played.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
All the vids from Apex livestream are on jaxelrod youtube, I think.

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Allan go for any seats from row between 112-115 and behind. It'll be in front of the stage with elevation.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
so allan when do you plan on telling ms. mexico that you are a god among nerds and that she need submit to the length of your zair?
Not forgetting to mention he was known as TGM, created the TGM combo (he should demonstrate), and founder of the short-lived HOST.

That'll impress the ladies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so allan when do you plan on telling ms. mexico that you are a god among nerds and that she need submit to the length of your zair?
Not forgetting to mention he was known as TGM, created the TGM combo (he should demonstrate), and founder of the short-lived HOST.

That'll impress the ladies.

She actually started talking to ME. It was painfully obvious tha zair was on her mind. ill deliver the TGM combo at a later date. i assure you.

im done with white women. im going south of the border. mexico women for life

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No brown or black?

Or do you hate the dark side?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hating the dark side while simultaneously on the prowl for latinas just doesn't make any sense to me, RT. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He didn't mention them, so I assumed he skipped them on purpose.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No brown or black?

Or do you hate the dark side?

Hating the dark side while simultaneously on the prowl for latinas just doesn't make any sense to me, RT. :applejack:
Americos=white=the raw race
Mexicos=brown=the lightly toasted race
Africos=black=the burnt race

Those are the only 3 types of people on the planet. Everybody falls into one of those 3.

I have not decided on whether i wanna pursue the burnt race yet. Depends on how bad the lightly toasted race Fs me up. The whites have F-ed me up so F them in the F until they F-ing die from F.

Gea

Smash Master
No one is getting stiffed out of payouts or anything (that's what the third post is referring to)

Did a full inventory. Missing a lot of things. I am missing sponsor things that I have to replace and it is not cheap. I am very upset and disappointed with the amount of theft. Due to the amount it will cost to replace everything if those things including several wiis, my ps3, and many game jones and other cables, I cannot do apex again. I am really sorry everyone. I hope that person comes thru.
Many things we had in boxed in our roped off area were opened and removed without my consent
No that is not it. We are good on that. I am talking about extra money for setting up apex2014. I can pay people and pay all expenses but I might barely break even and not be able to set aside money for next year
It was in the roped off area where no one was allowed. I am pissed that someone went there and took at least 3 wiis. It's sad cause I lost a good sponsor that meant a lot to me.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
People stealing stuff?
Nothing new. Just setup some donation for Apex 2014 if people really want it and he can get the stuff back. Outside of maybe the sponsors not being happy with the fact it was stolen in the first place.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Roped off area? Really? The venue didn't have a room that locks or anything like that? Its sad, but I think people just need to think harder on security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom