• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anybody know the results of Pwii's pool? The only thing confirmed is that Pwii's a top2 seed, but don't know the other 3 seeds.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yeah! Nado spam. All good too many mistakes on my part

:phone:

MJG (who had pj in the pool) said he didn't make it out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dear lord, salem took off Kains 1st 2 stocks in 55 seconds. 1st stock, salem wasnt hit once.

Smoom77

Smash Master
If you're tired of watching Apex, a TAS Ocarina of Time speedrun was just released. It completes the game in the fast time ever: 18:46.85. You can see it here.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
The last thing I want to see is a TAS (lack of skill) run of a game that I've played/watched over a billion times.

Football is on. F YES

heytallman

CTALL
The last thing I want to see is a TAS (lack of skill) run of a game that I've played/watched over a billion times.

Football is on. F YES

What about a dude who normally does TAS'es but did a live run of Link to the Past and beasted the game?

Dude had mad skill. Hopefully the video will be uploaded and archived soon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
M2K beat Mango.

What is happening...?

heytallman

CTALL
Halftime in the Texans game. I'm so glad we're not getting embarrassed like last time we played the Pats.

After the first quarter Regigigas, we came to life in the second quarter. We're still behind, but not by much.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Aramada vs Dr PP.

If only Dr PP won...Marth needs a national win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom