• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Revenge of the Sheiks/Marths.

Dat hax grab during the last match...it made me happy.

Marth's grab range is too small.

13k viewers...apparently more than UMvC3. Impressive...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I've literally missed all of Apex due to this one Mexico girl I was with like all weekend. First apex I've ever missed.

School starts tomorrow and I'm really excited.

Razer got trashed in both events. He is 110% forever done with smash. No HOBO for him either.

Texans got ***** in the playoffs and are eliminated. So sad but whatever.

Good weekend for once.

:phone:

Gea

Smash Master
Damn Melee was HOT this year. A shame PP couldn't clutch it out but still a much cooler GF than last Apex. Hope you Brawlers enjoyed seeing your game too.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I enjoyed watching both. Brawl has a zero suit samus sitting in winners finals right now which is pretty hype.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Damn Melee was HOT this year. A shame PP couldn't clutch it out but still a much cooler GF than last Apex. Hope you Brawlers enjoyed seeing your game too.
M2K really stepped it up, it was cool to see him so sharp. I kind of wanted it to be M2K vs. Armada for GF, but PP's Marth was a great surprise. America's top 4 are a lot closer than they have ever been, it's exciting to watch such close matches between them. Definitely did not expect M2K to trash Mango like that though. I can't wait for the next tournament that the top 5 are all in.

Gea

Smash Master
Yeah, a few matches turned out surprising. I'm really surprised how far shroomed got, playing sheiks. GFs was sooo much better than last Apex. Man I wish PP had won but it was still really legit. Marth Peach in GF? Melee comes full circle yet again.

heytallman

CTALL
I almost pooped myself at the ending of game 2 of Mango vs hbox. Dear God that was an intense match. I didn't get to see much Melee, but what I saw was pretty good.

Gea

Smash Master
That walltech airdodge from a shinespike. Mah gawd

And yeah I was hoping shroomed would camp hbox properly but it's shroomed so he just goes in and does what he does. I was surprised he beat KK cuz how lame sheik can be in that MU if she just waits but oh well. And it was a lil sad to see Axe get knocked out by Hax who then pretty much got knocked out.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Kiyrssfjloiygfsdhnbjjgllhxsshkloutfssagbbjkhtfhjjhgfhjhgkkjgtdeashjkjvvhllpoiutfsfhhhkjbbbfliytrsascbklkgdgjidsdlluuhhbbbhbbbbbhhhbkjfgkngjkjgiotdyjkfjordadujggggfhjghjgfhhhddkkgfkhffhhtdshlphvv

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dr PP probably could have won if he wasn't afraid of using fsmash during second set. There were a few chances he could have ended Armada's stocks at lower percents...

Oh well, someday...

Xyro77

p4 player 4 jerm illmatic gnes smoom tallman fliphop anybody who goes to concerts i need yo help.

guys, i wanna take this mexico girl to a concert to see maroon 5 (her fav band) on march 19th and i need yalls help because i know NOTHING about concerts/music/tickets

Please look at THIS and then read below http://centerhouston.com/Tickets-Active.php?eventID=1981830&venueID=1079

What seats are considered good without paying 400$ (or more) for ****ing MUSIC tickets? Its at the toyota center btw.
What site should i use to buy tix? I dont wanna waste huge amounts of money on fake tix.

Gea

Smash Master
Tallman goes to concerts several times a year, I'd text him about it. He's stuck at school for like 8 hours today.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You seemed to have misspelled "dumb."

Xyro77

AW yeah, MLP is out of the race for EVO. It could very well be Melee now.
F yes

tell her to go to apex 2014 to team with a Scandinavian player in super smash brothers 4: RT's Fury.

F you

F that

actually, that is almost as bad as what "Kingdom Come" did when it came to MLG Dallas 2010. I would def report that **** if you haven't already.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea I dont like when people do **** like that, especially all the recent gun violence. That event is going to have to hire lots of extra security because of him. I really hope they can just get his personal info from twitter and have him arrested. Its not funny.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I do kind of want to go if Melee is confirmed.

If Gnes goes, I'll use him as a shield.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The power of the brony fandom is one to be simultaneously feared, pitied, and laughed at. :applejack:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Definite props to Shroomed for placing high with a bad character, especially with all those Sheiks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom