• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I'm tired. I'm sick. The traveling here really sucked from NY to NJ. The venue was packed. It wasnt ran that well. I got my groove back but still getting that feeling if this is worth it. I can be happier somewhere else. I would be happier at home watching the stream. I kinda want to just drop out and watch but I know I have it in me to place high so f.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm tired. I'm sick. The traveling here really sucked from NY to NJ. The venue was packed. It wasnt ran that well. I got my groove back but still getting that feeling if this is worth it. I can be happier somewhere else. I would be happier at home watching the stream. I kinda want to just drop out and watch but I know I have it in me to place high so f.

You paid for it already so i think you should still try and do your best. That is pretty much the only thing you can control at this point.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Watched a walkthrough of the new DmC.

It was bad.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

What Allan said is right. You can't do anything bout going home, so what's the point of thinking about it and making yourself miserable?

This is your last tourney and it's world scale, so finish your career having fun and ****** people, not *****ing about what you don't have.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that Razer. But I agree with P4 and just go out on top.

Seems like traveling can be only one end or the other with smash; either amazingly great or wtf am i doing here horrible. But I dunno.

BioDG

Smash Ace
18 videos. Is it the whole game, RT? Dunno if you got through the whole thing.

That would be odd since the game isn't out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom