• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
That reminds me. On the way home from waba, pj had thrown what was left of his food away in the street, and kilik turned the car around just to go get it and ate it.

<3 kilik tho

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That's almost Fanta-in-the-trash-can bad.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I would bring some food for the party, but Kilik will be there...and everyone knows the ending to that story.

:phone:
I don't know the ending. Please indulge my curiosity. :applejack:
I kid you not when i say kilik literally eats 90% of whatever food item is brought into syncs house. Open a bag of chips? Enjoy that ONE or TWO chips because in 5min the bag is GONE.
This actually happened when I brought a bag of chips to Sync's house. I still remember his excuse was that the bag wandered over there...into his lap.

Okay, Kilik....whatever.
One time Kilik woke up before everyone else and started eating the last half of caso out of the jar with his hand like Winnie the Pooh
Didn't he steal a cookie from you?
You guys remember those free Chick-fil-A nuggets we got at that one Battle Network?

Well I don't.
That reminds me. On the way home from waba, pj had thrown what was left of his food away in the street, and kilik turned the car around just to go get it and ate it.

<3 kilik tho
Relive it, Kilik.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If kilik relives anything like that, i will be taking a creamy **** on his face and on w/e food item hes eating at the time.

mark
dem
words

Tesh

Smash Hero
I will.

So here's my pool guys. Root for me!

You've trained with the legendary Roy R. You can do this. Hopefully thats one of the things they put on stream.

I'll probably be over some time around noon tmrw

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm sorry but did Mikeneko even get money at HOBO 12?

Yes or no answers only.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, you bettet not be patient zero for this Apex plague.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Unless he fliphops himself a few stocks...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer would be a Hunter.

Fliphop would be a Charger, shouting "HOBO TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELVE!" when he charges.

heytallman

CTALL
Nah Flip would be a Smoker and real you in to whisper in your ear "Hobo twelveeeeeeeee"
Lanky, I think YOU would be the smoker. For reasons.

Flip would be like the witch. You'd just hear him from forever away "hobooo tweellllllve...." "There's a Fliphop around here, turn off your flashlights!"

And RT would laugh the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom