• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I am confident I could seed the entire tournament by myself fairly.

But that's a lot of work :/.
Yeah, a group is better just because you can get more input. There will be no perfect bracket, but the brackets keep having glaring mistakes that shouldn't happen. :/

A group will be able to catch problems much easier.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
so... mk is banned at hobo12?

>_>
Yes, and it's all thanks to my uberpersuasive posts. :p

Jk, but srsly, I'm glad that all of this hype about MK's cheapness/broken-ness from this last tourney led to MK's banning (if even just temporarily). I bet it'll be a WHOLE lot more interesting when 1/4th of every1 will NOT be the same char. I'm going to HOBO 12, guaranteed.

kldtjiog

Smash Rookie
i will love to see the outcome of HOBO 12 since MK will be banned. just to see who places where, and not have to look at the results and see 20 MKs on the list.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm referring to melee btw - ness is ******** in both games (and in his original games)

i play sheik in brawl because she is a melee character stuck in a crappy brawl universe

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Lol, learn to adjust to a different game.

10weakplayerjohns.
or i could just go metaknight like when i cared about the game and won every tournament in a row.

i prefer to enjoy the game.

l2not be a scrub and tell me what I'm doing when you don't know anything

who are you?

CY

Smash Ace
........why?
what kind of question is that guy who made his name by doing this on the keyboard: FHSKGHUWHEGHEGSHDSJBVHSD

BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST AND I PRACTICE THEM ON WIFI AGAINST HYLIAN TO GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF SOLO CLIMBER ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solo climber!

kldtjiog

Smash Rookie
what kind of question is that guy who made his name by doing this on the keyboard: FHSKGHUWHEGHEGSHDSJBVHSD

BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST AND I PRACTICE THEM ON WIFI AGAINST HYLIAN TO GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF SOLO CLIMBER ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

solo climber!
haha i'm not looking to insult or anything.
i just want to understand the benefits or less power less recovery and no chain grabs
lawl

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
when i say that ness is dumb it is in no way a reference to how good he is - he is just a really dumb character.

Oh! OH! I see now! Completely unlike the way you became popular by wasting countless number of $ in attempts to prove good players that bowser is mediocre?

Fwiw, enjoy the game in friendlies. In a competitive environment, you may as well save your $.

edit: bluezaft, smash series is a fighter. I treat it as such.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Ahh Gimpy you're always entertaining. I do hope you come to Texas, I had fun at OC2.

Maybe I should hurry up and announce Final Smash 5.... I want to host a Melee tournament big enough to spark OOS interest again..... if Event 52 can do it, I think I can do it too.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
who are you again? lol

i love bowser as a character and his playstyle in melee and i had great success with him - I've made more money than i've lost and i've been sponsored as a player to travel to tournaments by having the entirety of my airfair and then some payed for. i hope you enjoy drudging through the brackets at every tournament with your top tiers using a completely soulless playstyle wasting your life on nothing because you're not going to accomplish anything outside of this incredibly easy game.

get it? i'm ALMOST HALF as arrogant as a brawl noob in this post

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i'm referring to melee btw - ness is ******** in both games (and in his original games)

i play sheik in brawl because she is a melee character stuck in a crappy brawl universe
or i could just go metaknight like when i cared about the game and won every tournament in a row.

i prefer to enjoy the game.

l2not be a scrub and tell me what I'm doing when you don't know anything

who are you?
who are you again? lol

i love bowser as a character and his playstyle in melee and i had great success with him - I've made more money than i've lost and i've been sponsored as a player to travel to tournaments by having the entirety of my airfair and then some payed for. i hope you enjoy drudging through the brackets at every tournament with your top tiers using a completely soulless playstyle wasting your life on nothing because you're not going to accomplish anything outside of this incredibly easy game.
Wow, that was distasteful.
Not to mention lame.
What you posted was just...lame.

To each their own then, I suppose.

Oh, and that "easy" game comment...was also lame.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol whats with all the gimpy hate?

he could quite possibly 3 stock half the people in this thread with BOWSER!

whats not to like? :)

Edit: mouf, we need to do some rousing **** jousting matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom