• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
can someone tell me that Sticker Star gets any better? I'm about 1.5 hours in and I'm already very bored
It's pretty much an 8/10 game. Some of the boss fights are entertaining, but don't expect too much...

Blame Miyamoto.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I didn't finish it.

But this happens to all games I play...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Everything I've read said its the worst of all the paper Mario(cept for the wii one). there is almost zero story and no partners.

Gea

Smash Master
can someone tell me that Sticker Star gets any better? I'm about 1.5 hours in and I'm already very bored
I am playing through Dave's copy. Got to the Goomba boss, beat it without scissors because I had none with me. So basically I have to be smart and whittle the boss' HP down 1 at a time, and I win. The game berates me for doing so, telling me I wasted stickers.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Turns out I won't get to move into the place I had picked out. The person I was gonna be roommates with turned out to have some debts from a place he lived previously (which I didn't know about), so this place denied us and also told me that I can't apply there again either or they'll suspect me of housing him there anyways... so now I need to find somewhere to live by the 1st still (cause that's when my grandma kicks me out). I'm calling my friends and stuff now hoping I'll get a bite. Might try calling Sync too and see about there too, cause I'd really like to not be homeless.

Really just sucks when literally every time you plan something for the future, just to, you know, live, things go horribly wrong.

2012. The year where I learned what it's like to be cheated on and backstabbed, what it's like to have your parents die, what it's like to lose your home, and now what it's like to know that not even my family's got my back. I haven't even had the time to deal with my mom's death yet.

Someone please kill me.

:059:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Thats actually a picture that Allan sent me over wifi waaaaaaay back when Brawl first came out, when he was considering picking up snake. This was before Razer's time haha.
Oh, so before Hobo 12.

THAT T-REX vs 3000 tho..

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
nah i deleted the whole story. when i have this thread locked in the future, ill add the final chapter. tbh its the most important one anyway.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
He wants it locked when Smash 4 comes out. Uh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom