• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anybody free to practice?

:phone:
I was over there yesterday, but i didn't see you. I definitely intend to play some more next week though. Sync doesn't look like he is hosting Apex tryhards this time around though.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
unless you are talking about melee, then you can see how free venue fee didnt help at all with attendance for brawl.
yea a venue fee scares off melee players big time. doesnt really mess with brawl players though. ive always found that weird.

Xyro77

Finally started playing The Last Story for the Wii. Kinda ironic because it is def thr last good game for the wii as well as the last wii game ill ever buy. Anyways, so far its pretty good but def not as awesome as XenoBlade.

Xyro77

ROFLMAO i just got an email from craigslist askin about my itouch for sell (even though i sold it over a year ago). The guy said email him back at DATAZZ.SHAKE@YAHOO.COM

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Tesh

Smash Hero
how much did you spend on those? or you just got the deluxe with nintendo land?

i got the regular package (about 120$ less) and im wondering if nintendo land is worth buying anyway.

Xyro77

i got it with the deluxe and the game is serious fun if you have others to play with. a total of 3 people seems to be the best bet. take it to syncs one day and u will see.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i got it with the deluxe and the game is serious fun if you have others to play with. a total of 3 people seems to be the best bet. take it to syncs one day and u will see.

SA played it with 5.
It's too good. :applejack:

Xyro77

pay full price and support nintendo, foo.

if not, 30 seems fair. it is NOT the wii sports for wiiu. its a legit game.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i can buy it separately from nintendo? I'm not paying 60$ for it. I don't believe in "support the company" as far as buying new stuff. Its the company's responsibility to create things with enough value and replayability so that its not out for resale in a couple of weeks.

I'm not looking to spend more than 40$ on any wii u games unless they start doing those "online pass" things.

edit: i like nintendo, but the gaming industry is pumping out too much crap these days that doesnt live up to the hype. as i said, if it was so good i wouldn't be able to get it for 30-50% off 1 month after release.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone have a cool phone for sale?

Cool would mean its touch screen good condition etc
if you/maharba still wanted to go to smashcon, i dont see the free tickets for that weekend anymore, but u can go for like 20$ round trip still i think

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Best Buy was selling the Basic Wii U with a free copy of Nintendoland.

Not sure if the deal expired...

sheikamaru

jive
if you/maharba still wanted to go to smashcon, i dont see the free tickets for that weekend anymore, but u can go for like 20$ round trip still i think
If I could go I wouldn't want to be back on Monday.. Probably leave Saturday come back Sunday... Somehow... It's reall hard since the dang con is on a Sunday...

Tesh

Smash Hero
well, depends on how well its run. there is a 9:45 bus back to houston but you would need to be done by like 8:30 to make sure u can get a ride back to new orleans.

so you could do an "almost one day" trip if you leave at midnight on saturday and return on monday early morning

sheikamaru

jive
Hmm... I'll consider that option. Plus ill need off of course.

Someone help me find a good deal on a good and cheap if not fairly priced laptop plzzzzxx

Xyro77

I've seen this at Amanda's nursing homes over the years. Anything can trigger it. It just has to be something that was "special" to the individual. Pictures, phrases, movies, music, items and most of the time people.

It's the most interesting when it's residents with alzhiemers and dementia.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hmm, site layout changed...goodbye best region.

Gea

Smash Master
$250 for a netbook isn't bottom price but it's on the cheap end. And David thanks for another bad week of football.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why dd you wait until after the holidays to get a comptuer? Probably the worst time...you should wait until summer-ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom