• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
Never mind, Gea got in first, this post lost all power.

I got some CDs that are better than anything a certain individual in this thread likes.

Also I got RE:R.

Trela

Smash Lord

Snoop Dogg is going to tell us the meaning of Christmas.

Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, and all through the hizzle…

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle.

fo shizzle.

All were awaiting Sizzle Clause and his bag

To bring the good homies and *****es their swag

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea espy, thats it. trela sucks at gifs, stories and anything funny. you want good times? wait till tonight when papa lesbian starts a gif party.

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
I hope you guys had a blessed Christmas. :]

Snoop Dogg is going to tell us the meaning of Christmas.

Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle, and all through the hizzle…

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mizzle.

fo shizzle.

All were awaiting Sizzle Clause and his bag

To bring the good homies and *****es their swag
Snoop Dogg does not exist.

He is now known as Snoop Lion.

Xyro77

My diet only consists of white rice, water, lettuce, apsaragus, apples, corn and cucumbers.

Xyro77

i listen to this radio show called ''Lex&Terry'' in podcast form and they interviewed snoop dog live and he admitted to smoking between 71-80 blunts a day.

is that possible?

i mean if all u do is sit around and smoke for 12 hours a day yea it is but at some point would your body be like "dude no more. this is too much."

Xyro77

i was asking people with EXPERIENCE aka stuff that matters. not a damn nerd who uses google.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But I smoke 200,000 blunts every second...obviously.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
71-80 blunts a day seems ridiculous. The amount of weed and the time it would take to make that many blunts is also ridiculous. Not to mention how completely stoned you would be. On top of all this, that would be a stupid amount of blunts just for a crew (5-6) of people to smoke in a day.

Gea

Smash Master
How does he keep count if he's so stoned? Seriously though, think about really heavy cig smokers. Sure there are people who smoke 4 packs a day (20 cigs to a pack, do the math), but it involves always having one in your hand and it's less about dragging out every small bit and more about the actual habit of having it in your hands.

He would smoke between 3 and 4 blunts an hour. Subtracting sleep time it's more like 5 an hour, or one every twelve minutes. So while it is entirely possible from a the standpoint of physical possibility, it is more than likely a gross hyperbole. Even if it is true he lights them up, it is even less likely that he smokes the entire one each time. And this doesn't take into account when he isn't in a place that allows him to partake.

Xyro77

71-80 blunts a day seems ridiculous. The amount of weed and the time it would take to make that many blunts is also ridiculous. Not to mention how completely stoned you would be. On top of all this, that would be a stupid amount of blunts just for a crew (5-6) of people to smoke in a day.
ok so hes telling the truth. thanks p4

Xyro77

If you take a life
Do you know what you'll give?
Odds are you won't like What it Is.

When the storm arrives
Would you be seen with me?
By the merciless eyes I've deceived

Player-4

See you in 25 years
How does he keep count if he's so stoned? Seriously though, think about really heavy cig smokers. Sure there are people who smoke 4 packs a day (20 cigs to a pack, do the math), but it involves always having one in your hand and it's less about dragging out every small bit and more about the actual habit of having it in your hands.

He would smoke between 3 and 4 blunts an hour. Subtracting sleep time it's more like 5 an hour, or one every twelve minutes. So while it is entirely possible from a the standpoint of physical possibility, it is more than likely a gross hyperbole. Even if it is true he lights them up, it is even less likely that he smokes the entire one each time. And this doesn't take into account when he isn't in a place that allows him to partake.

Personally, I've never been so stoned that I couldn't count lol, also a 100 cigs a day is a lot but the amount of time and effort to smoke that compared to 80 blunts is different. Blunts are bigger (typically, I mean I guess you could make a weak *** blunt) usually consisting of a gram of weed. How much tobacco is in a cig? I'm not sure on that lol. But putting into perspective of smoking 80 grams in a day is utterly insane, that's a little under 3 ounces of marijuana. To also put that into perspective, I'm not sure how much Snoop is buying and for how much but an Oz here is roughly $200 if you find it for a good price. But if it's Snoop in Cali I would guess he gets his O's for around a $100 maybe, maybe less? But he'd probably buy it by the pound and idk how much that'd be. Either way it's an expensive and time consuming habit.

So yeah, Allan, he definitely is telling the truth.

Asa

Smash Hero
k so I did read-aloud hentai with friends on skype

my moaning and slurping sounds are on point

but i think some of y'all know that already ;)

Xyro77

Came back from Django Unchained.

Tarantino is a genius.
Yea man, there has never been a Tarantino movie i have disliked. kill bill and pulp fiction are my favs so far. i wanna see hobbit and django but i have claire so im f-ed for a few days.

Trela

Smash Lord
k so I did read-aloud hentai with friends on skype

my moaning and slurping sounds are on point

but i think some of y'all know that already ;)
I have never met a Smasher who would make such noises during a Brawl match.

A Brawl match, Asa.

A Brawl match.

[COLLAPSE="Dear diary,"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom