• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Razer in January 2011 we went to a tourney called Phase X.
In the thread I challenged you to a MM with my puff, and chickened out at the venue.

You should come to my tourney this weekend so I can MM you with my puff.
And win.

Xyro it's wasaeda so it's character locked. Just come, pick samus, and win~
ALSM will prob be there. Imagine if you guys got paired up.
Free money.

:phone:

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Damn dude i was SOOOO CLOSE to going to this. But you had to do a SINGLE STOCK RANDOM low tier teams event? I literally can only use 1 or MAYBE 2 low tiers and thats it.

F
Do it for a homie that drove 5 hours to come to hobo 20 where I literally almost died getting there in the process?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Target has the original 3DS for $130.

Best Buy and TRU have the Mario Kart 3DS XL bundle at normal price, but you get a $20-30 gift card back.

TRU also has a buy one get one sale on games and accessories. Pretty good deal if you've been holding out on getting some games...

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Oh dang.

My tourney is garunteed to have more entrants than Acension 4, any of ALSM's tourneys, and that hobo with the $1,000 pot bonus no one attended.

So at least 17.

Xyro77

Yea HOBO 38 had 30people and that was the final straw. I already held on too long but that? F smash.

Xyro77

i literally sat through that whole thing hoping it was gonna end in a cool/neat/semi interesting way. yea it didnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom