• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Darth Vader in Kingdom Hearts 3...if it happens...what the...

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
@p4 I can't go to syncs tonight. I'm doing something special for Amanda in hopes she will come back. It involves zair/pasta sauce/cheese cake.

@KRD the movies should have stopped after the original 3 imo. Empire Strikes Back=the best. Suck it!!!

@RT I'm still waiting for Marvel VS Disney.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Considering Disney owns Marvel and now LucasFilm, it would be amusing to see Star Wars or Indiana Jones in the next Kingdom Hearts.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
One of these days I need to watch them again because I don't really remember some of the movies that much. I remember 4, 5, and 6 kinda. And I remember 1. I don't remember anything about 2 or 3 even though those were the most recent.

:059:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Star Wars is still not done? Well, I hope the upcoming ones end up better than 4-6. It's been something like 30 years and the first 3 that were made are still the "best"? That should probably change.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Well it's 110% official. Amanda admitted to cheating on me 2 day ago. I don't give 2nd chances on that **** so we are officially getting a divorce ASAP.

My life is truly over.

CY

Smash Ace
Sorry to hear that Allan. Women are truly the root of all evil. As the saying goes, in the game of poker, women are the rake. The ****ing RAKE.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
House of the pj/sync connection expresses our apologies allan. Come over when you feel comfortable enough to. play smash to get your mind off things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom