• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You thought I was serious?

Fascinating...

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Yo I heard Tesh beat ALSM and Illmatic then got ***** by Yoshi in San Antonio.

Double 2 stocked by Polt, double 3 stocked by Slush. Tried to go MK but slush did a tongue lick to jab to uair combo and ***** him. BARELY beat some random so he wouldn't place last.

HOUSTON IS FREE

~tesh on zero's account

BioDG

Smash Ace
I'm surprised. I'm not the type who judges solely on critics, but if there is an extreme agreement like that, then I'm probably gonna think they're on to something and not see it lol. User rating seems low, too.

TESH WHY

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's okay, if Xyro wants to punish himself, he can do so.

:phone:

heytallman

CTALL
You also gotta keep in mind that some of those 7% are ****heads who are like "well this movie was bad but lololol in a funny way so I'm gonna say it was good."

People like that shouldn't have their reviews counted on RT.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Uh durrrrrrrrrrrr.

But it's pretty obvious when a movie is bad, especially when based on a video game. You have to auto-lower your expectations.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
That's why I never let reviews decide ANYTHING for me. I decide based on my own opinion.

Going to see the movie on Monday.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
so who wants to team for ascension? I will be going mk, so no other mk main please, unless infi wants to go wario or something A:) Most xp with a snake partner but will team with anyone decent ennough.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Looks like Silent Hill 3D has a 7.0 on imdb, though. Interesting.

These sites probably end up misleading during the first wave of reviews.

Xyro77

So Amanda has left me and taken Claire away. Says "we need a break" (break=divorce?). So I'm temporarily (permanently?) single for the time being. Clearly I'm not feeling good and Id like to get the **** out of this house and do something tomorrow. Would anybody wanna hang? I know it's a Monday but if you can hang and wanna hang with me it would really help me out. I'll drive anywhere.

Xyro77

Edit: don't be afraid to carry on and post like normal just because I posted something sad. Y'all always do that when like KRD posts something horrible. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
come to sa xyro, we can play. don't do drugs or get drunk for your sadness, you do that with a buddy, not the drugs part but if you do thats fine. i get off work around late though, just an option for you. :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yo I heard Tesh beat ALSM and Illmatic then got ***** by Yoshi in San Antonio.

Double 2 stocked by Polt, double 3 stocked by Slush. Tried to go MK but slush did a tongue lick to jab to uair combo and ***** him. BARELY beat some random so he wouldn't place last.

HOUSTON IS FREE
Did I actually three stock you twice? Like being honest, match went too quickly to the point I don't remember the matches. You saved the replays so upload them, I'd like to see if I really did that.

heytallman

CTALL
come to sa xyro, we can play. don't do drugs or get drunk for your sadness, you do that with a buddy, not the drugs part but if you do thats fine. i get off work around late though, just an option for you. :)
You didn't know? Allan drinks and does drugs all the time.

Also. I had a dream last night I killed a lot of my friends with weapons from GoldenEye. Mostly with the Moonraker Laser. wtf is wrong with me.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Also. I had a dream last night I killed a lot of my friends with weapons from GoldenEye. Mostly with the Moonraker Laser. wtf is wrong with me.
Sounds like you're the one on drugs, drugman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom