• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Wtf then why is this being brought up now?

:phone:
Idk lol don't ask me, I didn't bring it up

Edit: Allan you're welcome to come over anytime you want or I'm down to go out and chill, but lets talk (in person) sometime (whether it's sometime this week or at Ascension).

Gnes

Smash Master
:)

I'm sorry to here that Mr. Sims, that's really sad but don't lose hope. We can hang out whenever, honestly I think all of us who can/want to should meet somewhere. Whenever your free allan I'm down ^_^.

Zori

Smash Champion
Allan makes watching movies 10x better even if they are ***

So im always down for that :]

Where is trel bel?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
If you guys wanna hang tonight we can. i can bring trel too. some one text me and lets set some things up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, go to Gea's house. Lock yourself out of your car for the 37492629561749th time.

Xyro77

I will never go to geas house ever again. That damn place takes car keys and hides them in the vehicle it came with.

Gnes

Smash Master
Those were some of the best times of my life. Lets do it. I'll play KoF with you too.

Xyro my phone is off/no service so I can't text, where would you wanna go and hang out at?

Denti

Smash Master
So my region either can't attend the tournament or lacks interest to form a carpool. That said I need a lift from megabus and a lift TO megabus. Also I need a teammate.

Megabus is 2.9 miles from the venue so I'd need someone to pick me up at 11:30 am Saturday morning. Sync plz? :D

Also I need someone to drop me off at the megabus station early Sunday morning. My bus takes off at 9:15 am.

So I need housing Saturday night, so Sync maybe? :D
What is your address Sync? I wana know how far you are form the megabus station.

Trela

Smash Lord
So, umm, apparently things aren't going too well over at the apartment today, so me and uhh, Master, are just gonna do drugs at home today.

Oh, and I saw the results for that Keith.

BESERKER BARRAGE

EDIT: By drugs I meant Pokemon.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WHAT'S THE DAYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOING
HOW'S YOUR MOOD IN THAT SONGGGGGGGGGG

When it PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSES right by meeeee
it's behind me. now it's gone

http://youtu.be/CazApTMOrUA

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Did I actually three stock you twice? Like being honest, match went too quickly to the point I don't remember the matches.
The day Slush graced your village was the most important day of your life.
For him, it was Saturday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So, umm, apparently things aren't going too well over at the apartment today, so me and uhh, Master, are just gonna do drugs at home today.

Oh, and I saw the results for that Keith.
E

BESERKER BARRAGE

EDIT: By drugs I meant Pokemon.
Sorry bub.

You're a nerd.

Xyro77

QWOP(pronounced KWOP) is a south African olympian runner whos low IQ technically qualifies him as mentally ********. He is, however, not required to participate in the special olympics. QWOP is known for his persistance. Due to his low IQ, he doesnt have full control of his motor functions, therefore he can usually only move about .5 meters before falling over(source, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWOP). Despite this handicap, QWOP refuses to use a wheel chair. Atleast... thats what we think. QWOP is unable to form coherent sentences, but due to his facial expression(s) it is assumed that he doesnt want a wheel chair.

In 2002, a study by the Pennsylvania state university on QWOP determined that his IQ is comparable to that of a 2 year old... rat.

QWOP has gained a cult following over the years. His people are very supportive. Fans have created a flash game in his honor hosted at Foddy.net. It is used to help mentally ******** people procrastinate.
QWOP is going to win this time!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=qwop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom