• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
absolutely PATHETIC
Don't blame me. I thought movies came out on Wednesdays and Fridays. The fact it is coming out on Tuesday is dumb...

If you guys see it again on Wednesday, I'll go...

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just booked a WHOBO hotel room for Friday through Sunday night (checkout Monday morning). There's a king bed and a sofa bed. It's $95 a night. Anyone wanna crash in my room and split the cost?

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Okay Houston fools. For those of you interested going to the Ft. Worth tournament this weekend, this is the current status.

I bought me and Trela's bus tickets already. Austin and Keith should of bought theirs tonight. P4 hasn't let me know and now Illmatic is interested in going. So everyone interested tell me now what you're going to do. This is for housing and rides etc.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Um, I want to go.
You guys are going on the Megabus, right?

Is there one in Katy, would I be able to meet up with you guys somehow?
How exactly does it work?

Tesh

Smash Hero
[COLLAPSE="::"]1: Gnes+PJ ($132.00)==:metaknight:+:toonlink:
2: Infinity+Denti ($66.00)==:metaknight:+:olimar:
3: Lizzy(Dphat)+Jerm ($22.00)==:metaknight:/:marth:+:toonlink:
4: Razer+P4==:snake:+:metaknight:
5: Illmatic+Sync==:peach:/:metaknight:+:olimar:
5: K_Bot+ALSM==:wario:+:metaknight:
7: YOLOYOLOYOLO (Kadin+Smoom)==:metaknight:+:popo:
7: Kilik+Neon==:sheik:+:dk2:
9: Tesh+Bio==:metaknight:+:zerosuitsamus:
9: Maharba+Dark Shifter==:pit:+:metaknight:
9: Shaya+Dj Phatz==:marth:+:diddy:
9: Bryan+Jesus==???+??? <---probably MK
[/COLLAPSE]
What you mean banning double MK and MK on Brinstar/RC wasn't enough for you?

What did that one MK main that got top 8 in singles really bother everyone so much?

Also what suspect said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Somewhere...Xyro is pleased with the announcement.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Really? I thought MK stuck around because this scene was in life support mode...?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just got home from #TheAmazingSpiderMan it wasnt bad or good, just OK. Spiderman 2 is still my fav though. Anyways, This SpiderMan has got to be the most socially awkward spiderman of all time. Each conversation he was in didn't go well at all. He would stutter nonstop, twitch profusely and say non sense in every other sentence. On top of that, he was a skater who wore girl pants and yet was a SUPER nerd? Uhhhh what tha flying F???? It really didn't help make me feel like I was connecting with/liking spiderman. Also,
LizardMan's
end goal was MEGA corny(its like B movie material type stuff at best). One tip though. Stay after the credits for secret scene. It's a marvel movie LOL.

Spiderman 2>Spiderman 4>Spiderman 3>Spiderman 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom