• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RT, the best chapter in the game is 18. The one with the ring. When you take control of a certain four legged animal, all I picture is you sitting in your dark room at home yelling yeeeeeaaaaaaahahahahahahahah.

Now that I've beat it and have been replaying the chapters, I do not dislike anybody anymore. This game doesn't take itself serious and that means the player shouldn't either. Hades is prob my fav character now. The sarcasm is off the charts with this guy and some of the things he says is exactly what I say.

This is prob the best game on the 3ds right now.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The game actually has some good humor, which I did not expect.

I'm glad you finally understand that plot is purposely done so that you shouldn't be taking it seriously.

The amount of references and the fact they decimate the fourth wall is evidence of this.

*EDIT* Did you listen to Hades ' speech at the End screen?
I was entertained.

Xyro77

The game actually has some good humor, which I did not expect.

I'm glad you finally understand that plot is purposely done so that you shouldn't be taking it seriously.

The amount of references and the fact they decimate the fourth wall is evidence of this.

*EDIT* Did you listen to Hades ' speech at the End screen?
I was entertained.

Funny u mentioned that. It was because of the end credits that put the final nail in the coffin. Hades is my fav character. Forever.

Gnes, YOU LOVE THAT VID

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I have no work this Friday...

Happy times.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995

Xyro77

So in order to receive financial aid for college, I have to write a letter explaining why my exentuating circumstance caused me to F-up my previous college days.

One problem.

I didnt have an extenuating circumstance. I was just young and ********(this is not an acceptable extenuating circumstance). So I thought about being dishonest lying A-hole and just making up a fake scenario(magneto killed my parents....ect) and send it in. Problem is, they want documentation PROVING the scenario true. So obviously this is not an option.

What other ways can I get funded? Ways that allow me to pay the loan off AFTER school is over?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I got my 3DS back today.
Smoom bring me back Revelations whenever you can, please :c

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I think after you turn 24 you start receiving financial aid based off of your income and not your parents. It should help since you've had a kid.

And as for your letter, if you don't have what you think they would consider a extenuating circumstance I think the worst thing you could do is lie to them.Just tell them you were young and unfocused at the time. But do mention that now youve matured have a family and a reason to finish school now. If they don't like the truth, oh well it's not like you weren't screwed for financial aid in the first place right?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Sync, please PM me the characters of everyone on the H PR soon. It's about time we get this thing going.

In fact, you can have me choose the images this time if you want in case you're busy. It would give me more flexibility anyways.
Okay, I'll try to take care of it. I was just waiting for my comp to come in Friday :) I'm getting a Asus EE

Dojo

Smash Champion
@Allan:

Cake says... tell them you went through a gay phase. For documentation send them pictures with you and Keith. Smoom was an option but he is obviously too young.

Dojo says... real talk, the best way is to probably just do loans. It's a crappy position once you graduate, but if you can land a good job and pay it off, it's not a terrible choice... also if you can accumulate a good GPA after a year or so, you can apply for some scholarships because they give them out for some of the most ******** reasons and that will help immensely. I'm sure there's other ways but that's just my 2 cents.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
F the police

Allan, I can't really help you since I havn't been to college yet, but if you do lie, make sure it's something they can't follow up. Don't say you lost an arm cause they might want those medical records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom