• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
im going to see if i have work, if i don't.. you should come over (kilik is too).

CY

Smash Ace
@Allan:

Cake says... tell them you went through a gay phase. For documentation send them pictures with you and Keith. Smoom was an option but he is obviously too young.

Dojo says... real talk, the best way is to probably just do loans. It's a crappy position once you graduate, but if you can land a good job and pay it off, it's not a terrible choice... also if you can accumulate a good GPA after a year or so, you can apply for some scholarships because they give them out for some of the most ******** reasons and that will help immensely. I'm sure there's other ways but that's just my 2 cents.
just pay your loans like this man said ^ take it on the chin, more incentive to do good.

or just have parents like me who pay for 4 years of college, lolol

Trela

Smash Lord
I think I'd be able to hang out today if someone was willing to take me back home. I only live about 15 minutes away from Illmatic's, anyways lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Why would someone wanna turn off font colors though? Well, though then again there are some like those dark purples and reds that are hard to read, and I assume different colors are hard to read on different skins.

:059:

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Why would someone wanna turn off font colors though? Well, though then again there are some like those dark purples and reds that are hard to read, and I assume different colors are hard to read on different skins.

:059:
Guess you just answered your own question

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Pit: Is it? It is! A HOT SPRING!
Magnus: Well some one certainly likes his spa time.
Pit: Aaaahhh... that's what I'm talking about.
Magnus: Wait, you're goin in fully dressed? aren't you gonna change into a swimming tunic or something?
Pit: Oh, no no no. The Angel Code of Conduct states that we must always be ready for duty.
Magnus: I guess you wouldn't be an angel if you didn't do things by the book.
Pit: Plus, i don't want to steam the sacred buns.
Magnus: ...We're done talking about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom