• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Cept in AW i almost never ran out of ammo and if i did, i didnt refuel it. i let the poor sap die and remake the unit. IIRC, u cant do that in FE.
What I read: "I'm a wimp that can't deal with a simple mechanic. I'M A POOPFACE."

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
What I read: "I'm a wimp that can't deal with a simple mechanic. I'M A POOPFACE."

Im not saying the story/characters/game....ect are bad. Im just saying im PUNISHED for using my weapons. Very dumb imo.

Gimmi a character that repairs your weapons and ill by this game day one.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Im not saying the story/characters/game....ect are bad. Im just saying im PUNISHED for using my weapons. Very dumb imo.

Gimmi a character that repairs your weapons and ill by this game day one.
STRATEGY RPG..you have to strategize what happens you have. You can always bring an extra weapon but that means one less item that unit can carry.

I think you would honestly enjoy FE, but since you're being a poopface...your loss.

Poopface.

Also, they started adding an option to turn perma-death off. Mostly for the casual crowd, like you.

Ya casual poopface.

Gnes

Smash Master
Also, they started adding an option to turn perma-death off. Mostly for the casual crowd, like you.

Ya casual poopface.

Now thats garbage. FE is easy enough as it is...making that an option would be ridiculous.

Xyro yeah u get punished for using your weapons, thats what happens to real swords, bows, axes, etc. Its the realism aspect of the game. Also the game makes up for it nicely by giving you a abundant amount of weapons. As long as ur not bad and abide by the weapons triangle you'll never have a problem in accordance with your weapons.

But just as RT says its your lost.

Xyro77

STRATEGY RPG..you have to strategize what happens you have. You can always bring an extra weapon but that means one less item that unit can carry.

I think you would honestly enjoy FE, but since you're being a poopface...your loss.

Poopface.

Ya casual poopface.

Now thats garbage. FE is easy enough as it is...making that an option would be ridiculous.

Xyro yeah u get punished for using your weapons, thats what happens to real swords, bows, axes, etc. Its the realism aspect of the game. Also the game makes up for it nicely by giving you a abundant amount of weapons. As long as ur not bad and abide by the weapons triangle you'll never have a problem in accordance with your weapons.

But just as RT says its your lost.
I only played the GBA FE(eliwoody/lyn/Hector Barbossa) and MANY times i had bad *** weapons but they broke cause i used them too many times so im stuck with like a stick vs a nuclear dragon and stuff...DUMB. I guarantee you i can use a sword/shoot a bow/eat an axe in real life more than 30 times so that means that THIS GAME IS FAKE AND NOT A real REPRESENTATION OF LIFE. RE:R is as close to life as it gets so F FE in the F-ing F -hole.

edit: can people give me weapons thru wifi or streetpass? if so, ill get this game. cause that means infinite weapons.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Think of it as running out if ammo in RE then. You have to manage weapon usage. You see a weapon with 5 uses left, you bring an extra along. Common sense.

From my understanding the game will support Spotpass where you can get heroes from other games.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995

omg why....well at least they didnt turn around and say you wont lose characters if they die

i fear for the new era of gamers

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The mode was called Casual mode iirc...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Chapter 18 was interesting.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is that game worth buying? ...
It's a fun game. There's good humor. I honestly thought the game would suck, but it's definitely worth trying.

It's just the controls...you'll get used to it, but they're so bad. And camera will sometimes spazz out, but it's rare.

Xyro77

i fear for the new era of gamers
the ps3/wii/360 era was the start of the "hand holding"

these system's games are more casual based than any before them. especially wii.

Chapter 18 of kid icarus uprising, omgggggggggggg. This game man, this game.
chapter 18 is my absolute fav chapter. its so bad ***.

MEDUUUUSA's CHAPTER THOOOOOOOOOOoo
chapter 9? yea its super good. the music is sweet.

Chapter 18 was interesting.

NO.
its the best

ACCEPT IT

Is that game worth buying? ...
DUDE YES.

If you have a 3ds i highly recommend you get Super Mario 3d Land/Resident Evil: Revelations/Mario Kart 7/Kid Icarus: Uprising. These are the best games on the 3ds imo.

It's a fun game. There's good humor. I honestly thought the game would suck, but it's definitely worth trying.

It's just the controls...you'll get used to it, but they're so bad. And camera will sometimes spazz out, but it's rare.

Just play the game in short bursts(no more than an hour) and dont go crazy with the stylus and you wont have pain/camera issues.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I had no pain issues. Only wimps do.

I only had some camera issues once in a while. It's just annoying that touchscreen is for targeting and camera control.

Xyro77

I had no pain issues. Only wimps do.

I only had some camera issues once in a while. It's just annoying that touchscreen is for targeting and camera control.

you have ogre hands dude so of course it wont hurt you. us NORMAL/REAL people will have pains after a while.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
the ps3/wii/360 era was the start of the "hand holding"

these system's games are more casual based than any before them. especially wii.
exactly. we were fortunate enough to be born into an era of gaming where it invigorated and challenged our minds. those that were born or got into gaming when the ps3/360/wii were launched more or less have been spoon fed and are one if not the only reason why games nowadays seem to lack a significant challenge

Xyro77

exactly. we were fortunate enough to be born into an era of gaming where it invigorated and challenged our minds. those that were born or got into gaming when the ps3/360/wii were launched more or less have been spoon fed and are one if not the only reason why games nowadays seem to lack a significant challenge
not WE.

its YOU.

YOU are the new gen. YOUR FIRST SYSTEM WAS A WII. YOU are a wimpy wimp master than needs mommy and pappy to hold your hand in order for you to jump with mario. REAL gens aka OLD gens beat games like METROID, KID ICARUS, EXCITE BIKE without help.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL GENS.

SUCK IT, NEW GEN NERD. GO BACK AND PLAY YOUR SUPER MARIO GALAXY 4: Extreme Tetris edition

Xyro77

..............................no

go away and hang with yo tumblr aka myspace buddies

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
not WE.

its YOU.

YOU are the new gen. YOUR FIRST SYSTEM WAS A WII. YOU are a wimpy wimp master than needs mommy and pappy to hold your hand in order for you to jump with mario. REAL gens aka OLD gens beat games like METROID, KID ICARUS, EXCITE BIKE without help.

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL GENS.

SUCK IT, NEW GEN NERD. GO BACK AND PLAY YOUR SUPER MARIO GALAXY 4: Extreme Tetris edition
I'VE BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!!!!:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom