• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
No, Espy. No.

Boss battles is interesting.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not surprised.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have not beat boss battle yet. I wanna get a good weapon first. I think orbiters are my fav. But making them with 6 stars in everything will be mega hard.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I have not beat boss battle yet. I wanna get a good weapon first. I think orbiters are my fav. But making them with 6 stars in everything will be mega hard.

If you try to do that, you probably won't have any abilities on it.

To be honest, I think about a 4.5 or so is decent in stuff, as long as it has some good abilities. Things like Forward Dash Charge +4 is gonna be a lot better than a star in Range, I think

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you give something -X in hearts, it will make the overall value lower and let you add better stats.

It will end up being like Brawl's Boss Battles. Memorize attack patterns, be patient, manage health/powerups accordingly.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just played online for like 2 hours straight Light vs Dark.

Won 18 matches in a row, didn't lose once.
I had this crazy japanese guy with me, and we would take turns pulling off the highest score in our team.

Averaged like probably 800 -1.1k points a match, my highest score was 2.1k LOL.
Best Kill / Death ratio was 8 : 1.

My weapon isn't that great, but the setup combined with the powers is amazing.

Bowl Arm

3.5 star range
4 star melee
Health +1
Weakening +1
Walking speed +1
Standing Charge Shot +1
Melee Dash Attack +1

Powers

Meteor Shower Lvl. 3
Counter Lvl. 1
Health Recovery Lvl. 3
Darkness Lvl. 4
Autoreticle Lvl. 1

I have a better health recovery and a better autoreticle, but this is all I could fit (perfectly) in my power slot. It's really really good for the arms weapon.

Counter is like a must have for any weapon with good melee. You use it, then immediately rush in and try to hit as many people as possible because it doesn't allow you to have knockback upon getting hit.

Once you knock them down, it's like you have two choices. If people are around you while you are fighting the person, you can use darkness so no one knows what's going on except for yourself and then you can continue hitting them or meteor shower (which is SUPER good at level 3 in Light Vs Dark).

Auto Reticle is used for whenever you don't know where anyone is. It points in the direction of your opponent (even behind walls) and you just follow them wherever LOL.

Whenever you get closed to dying (obviously), just camp it out and get all your powers refreshed while auto healing level three.

I love the map designs online, it makes things aggro but not too chaotic at the same time.
The pace of the matches are a bonus too.

Xyro, I've seen the weapon where he just swings the club and a HUGE spinning top comes after you. It doesn't go directly through walls, but it can squeeze through corridors. If you use jump glide, it's so easy to get past.. or you can just counter. But if you don't have either one.. it's a huge problem lol.

Whoever has this game should try to play with me tomorrow or something, it's really fun online.. and I wanna try it against harder opponents.

This is like one of my favorite games ever made lol, I'm already on Chapter 16 on solo mode too. Phyronne or whatever was hilarious. Reminded me of Syndrome off of the Incredibles. Hades reminds me of Scar from the Lion King.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was fun.

More later...

I'm not that good...

Is over 1000 good for FFA?

I honestly have no clue...

Status