• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
How ignorant are u, p4? That pic describes the same thing just in different forms. Both are seeing what's going on in front of them.

The discussion was won ages ago. Zigsta dropped das bomb on y'all book nerds.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I will go if I can get work off.
I'll tell you by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Denti, stop posting that everywhere.

Sync/Gnes/Shadow1pj/P4/Jerm/Kilik - thanks for the rides/hospitality. I had a ton of fun just chilling.

sheikamaru

jive
ill let you know if i can go this weekend.. i hope im off or i'll try to get off hold dat spot open bruh!

edit: who's nate waltrous?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
How ignorant are u, p4? That pic describes the same thing just in different forms. Both are seeing what's going on in front of them.

The discussion was won ages ago. Zigsta dropped das bomb on y'all book nerds.

I would post another essay specifying why movies are better than books, but I'm too busy making money making movies.

What are you book fanboys doing?

CY

Smash Ace
I would post another essay specifying why movies are better than books, but I'm too busy making money making movies.

What are you book fanboys doing?

movies are better if you're dim witted and have no imagination. who does that describe? little kids and people like Xyro.

end of story. reading a good book allows so much more. but what do you expect, America is a country that likes everything force fed down their throats without explanation. hence so many mindless, brain washed religious people. BAM look at that transition. people will always take the easy way out, instead of looking in deeper and exploring information.

CY

Smash Ace
sync no. update that **** like every 4 months or something.

BTW allan i stopped after the 3rd book when I was about 12 years old, once I realized the Harry Potter movies ARE FAR SUPERIOR.

Xyro77

Movies are superior. Just not in Harry potters case.

Edit: that girl on Harry potters team is hot so the movies ain't THAT bad.

CY

Smash Ace
movies are superior. someone once told me The Lord of the Rings was based off a novel series. I laughed at them and called them stupid, it's CLEARLY one of the highest grossing movie series of all time and not based off some nerdy books. nerds are so dumb.

Xyro77

What's her name? Hermino****?

And dude yes, LoT is a great example of how movies surpass nerd books. Sales have nothing to do with it though.

Xyro77

Incorrect. Goosebumps movies SUCK.

Monster Blood series is the best GB series. If u disagree u r a new gen nerd poop eater

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
ill let you know if i can go this weekend.. i hope im off or i'll try to get off hold dat spot open bruh!

edit: who's nate waltrous?
My ****ing arrogant military cousin who lives in California at the moment.
I really didn't mean for that to be public but my god I can't stand anyone in my family anymore. They're all ****ing stupid.

Me and PJ and Ill want those spots Leaf!
FFFFFFFF-Someone flip a coin if Kilik ends up being able to go or something.
Also, who wants to stay the night? I want to, but if you guys can't or something I won't.

update the pr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom