• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
also **** Zigsta, he actually likes Disney movies. I once liked them when I was 5 but I grew up to old gen movies. not some kiddie ****.

Sync.

Smash Champion
I want it to be a day trip or we stay Friday night and leave Saturday after the tournament. Oh l forgot Kilik wants to come too! I think we might have multiple carpools. There is going to be pools at the tournament by the way! Sounds fun!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Disney movies are as old gen as it gets. Some of them date back to the 40s iirc.

SUCK IT, NERD

:phone:

CY

Smash Ace
Disney movies are as about old gen as it gets. Some of them date back to the 40s iirc.

SUCK IT, NERD

old as in date, but I'm talking about old gen as in AGE and MATURITY. myself, a grown man doesn't want to watch fantasy ponies and lions. I want to see sex and drugs BECAUSE I ACTUALLY RELATE TO IT. I don't care about animated balogna.

Xyro77

Shut up, leaf wit da teef.

And CY, u gay bro. I didn't know u relate to man on man sex.

Xyro77

And F the new gens plan to go to a city were they will lose to Trela/Gnes/razer/espy/denti.

Xyro77

Leaf. f you, ya yellow rat lovin chewbacca faced poop scooper.

Sync, u still gonna lose to the top 3.

Mr gw, actually old gens got mk banned. Bbr/URC old gens. NOT THAT YOU WOULD KNOW, new gen bacon throwin pee drinker

CY

Smash Ace
Xyro we've seen this debate a million times before.

MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW GENS WITH THEIR TOURNAMENT PLANS
good go for it. but all new gens do is whine about a pointless PR when this never used to happen. new gens ruined a once good thing. a game that used to be about competition and having fun is now about "if I beat this guy I'll gain 3 points and pass this guy up who doesn't play anymore!! c00000000000l!" and then when they lose they get depressed because they moved down a couple slots and are now ranked 45th instead of 40th. LOL so dumb man.

how about making a personal PR and you gain points every time you advance with a girl you are interested in. that's a much more meaningful PR.

BioDG

Smash Ace
honestly...a "new gen" room would be terrible.

For better or for worse, I like the mix.

CY

Smash Ace
:( I care about where I am CY I'm so close to being top 10 on the point-based PR!

I can't do that PR tho. Same girlfriend for two years...
I'm obv just trolling and it's understandable for someone who's close to an actual spot that is significant.

but still, I think you guys should stop worrying about it so much. or at least keep it in one area lol.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah I know CY :) you're a nice guy!

I don't really like to nag about things because I hate it too, but they did agree on when it'll be updated. Oh well it will be updated when it's updated lol.

Thanks Tofer!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Sync, I love your new avatar! Never change it.

Leaf, I'm down for anything (Friday/Saturday) or just Saturday.. it doesn't really matter to me.
I just have to find out if I can get work off this weekend.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
HAPTIC IS THE MANnNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haptic, do you have aim?

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Nope, but you can text me: 713-504-3917.

I just popped in for fun. Won't be sticking around. Hope all is well with the community! From what I've seen, seems like the player rankings are still similar.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, why did you leave the zoo map in MY car? I hate you so much.

Xyro77

Illmatic, since you are finally watching good movies, watch "The Confession"

It has Kiefer Sutherland in it. He's the guy from "A Few Good Men" which is a GREAT movie and from the tv show 24.

Please watch it. It's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom