• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*takes troll hat off*

guys, whats a good alarm tone for my phone? nothing mega loud or annoying but something kinda soft and kinda fast. i prefer a song

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I know you're trolling, Xyro...the other people, not so much and there lies the problem.

I've said it before, it's hard to actually piss me off, but once it happens...well, I hope it's worth it.

:phone:

Xyro77

[yt]-bAN7Ts0xBo[/yt]

[collapse=welp...............]

[/collapse]

I know you're trolling, Xyro...the other people, not so much and there lies the problem.

I've said it before, it's hard to actually piss me off, but once it happens...well, I hope it's worth it.

[collapse=the only thing we can do now is........]
[/collapse]

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Ffffs I oversold spots in my car, I told Trela I'd take him a while back, so my car has to be at myself, Wingless, Trela, Sync, and PJ.

Sorry Kilik. :( Maybe you could take your car and stuff since there are so many more people that still want to go.

Xyro77

kilik, see what they did to you? THEY PLANNED THIS SINCE DAY ONE. Drop them as friends and never look back.

CY

Smash Ace

If Xyro was trolling then so was I because I basically just repeated what he said. BUT I think I know where a certain person(s) crossed the line.

Xyro77

RT, CY is lying.

plus, remember the panda on panda pic CY made about u? he HATES you and wants u DEAD. he told me this over AIM not 5min ago

CY

Smash Ace
RT, CY is lying.

plus, remember the panda on panda pic CY made about u? he HATES you and wants u DEAD. he told me this over AIM not 5min ago
ROFL.

nah I didn't make that, takeurcat2 actually made that. that pic is still in my photobucket too.

EDIT: I would post it for giggles but last time RT got really mad at me. :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, Crapcom actually tries to cover their *** by saying the DLC is there to ensure it would be compatible. Of course they'll never acknowledge why you're paying for something that's already on the disc.

Such tremendous bullcrap.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, he learned a valuable lesson.

Xyro77

Trela stop offending my n.i.g friends. Sorry u had to see that kalo, I taught Trela better than this.

CY

Smash Ace
hey guys does anyone here know anything about Pokemon card values? I just found my binder FULL of my old cards. I pretty much have most of the first generation pokemon(150 or 151 w/e the number is). I even have the holographic Charizard! So are these things worth anything?

I would love to sell my childhood memories for drug money, please respond.

Xyro77

Few things I need to know.

What version are the cards?
Are they sealed?
Are any of the holos scratched?

CY

Smash Ace
I actually have three of those Mews, but it says Promo on the middle right. so idk if that's the same Mew.

but I have all different kinds. some are first gen, some aren't, etc.

and most of them are sealed or can be sealed. some of the Holos are scratched but only one is bad which is a first edition Machamp. :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Some first gen pokemon cards are still worth something. If they are first edition or certain rare varieties like holo misprints and aren't ****ed up, you can probably find at least something in them. Most cards though are not. You could either sell the valuable cards individually or if you have a full set/every edition in amazing condition you could sell them as a set. Otherwise no you're not gonna get anything for having all or most of them.

CY

Smash Ace
yeah I'm starting to realize that after looking at various sites that buy them. majority of the cards sell for less than a dollar. ah well. even the higher priced ones aren't much money.

CY

Smash Ace
conclusion: new gens not only ruin games like Brawl, but they also ruin card games like Pokemon because they clearly don't understand the badassery of old gen cards.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
CHARIZARD and the whopping prices that thing commanded will forever be remembered

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, I actually have a 1st edition Charizard somewhere. I remember it commanding crazy prices, like $200-300.

Xyro77

I remember watching the home shopping network on tv at 2am back when i was little and they had a holo charizard in a glass case selling them for 200$. There were also hand models caressing the case they were in. Only in America will u find a culture this ********.

F-ing new gens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom