• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might show up early to get recording all ready...

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Zori, im going to make a new class... you can't attack anything in the region I chose without subscribing.. and I also hate being a ranger.

What nation did you choose?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
You REALLY are a ****ing idiot, like this just sealed the deal.

i only read this part cuz i knew the rest would be garbage, but came back awhile later to see what you said.

I'm sorry I don't have an infinite amount of telepathic/psychic knowledge to just KNOW when new music is released or when there is just some great unknown artist sitting out there waiting for me to tap into their brains right after they are finished recording to know when to get their albums. Or even when to backtrack and find bands before my time that were incredible.

apology accepted and dont worry i dont expect musch form you.

It's because of ****ing trashy people like YOU that this music doesn't get more attention or mainstream appeal.

I have zero influence on the music industry. try to understand marketing, you obviously know popularity =/= talent because if it did you would be the least talented thing in houston.

Advertisement is ALL around us. You simply can not say that you sit at home and go, "HMM, I THINK I'LL JUST RANDOOMLY BUY A GAMECUBE ROFLFL AND POP IN MELEE". No.

If youre trying to parody allan your actually doing something well.

It started from either you or your parents reading/hearing positive claims about it from someone or something, buying one of the earlier consoles or handhelds, and it continued it's trend all the way down to the ****ing God you praise known as Melee. In fact, it happens ALL the time to everyone and still probably happens to you in practically every thing you do in life due to America being the epitome of a materialistic nation.

Little too generic to reply to but for the sake of effort id just like to say this has nothing to do with anything besides the stub of a general claim i made about you that youre defending with the only thing you know about me blown out of proportion.

And I legitimately enjoy my music. In fact, it's likely that I appreciate it a lot more than anything you'll ever get out of life. If that constitutes me as "generic", then so be it.

I appreciate more worthy things, boy.
so anyway you managed to achieve nothing except a (well, generic) response that is pretty obvious to anyone but i believe you did it because, just like you want to feel special by claiming how much you enjoy unknown "underground" **** millions of other people listen to to feel special, you gave me a speech about specific situations that happen to everyone when my initial comment was just an insult to you alongside a comment about your general personality.

thanks tho

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Regardless of whether or not everyone knows about it or the response was generic, you deserved it.

I don't run around claiming to everyone how "special" I am due to what music I listen to. I just know that certain people in the Houston smash community enjoy my interests and I share my experiences with them.

I don't even KNOW you or talk to you.
You just randomly come out of nowhere and insult my personality.
I don't do it to you, don't do it to me.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll be there around 1.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
whoever is coming to SA next weekend should come early so we can eat breakfast or atleast stay late so we can eat somewhere after. I wanna chill with houston but dont want to go to the tournament -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom