• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heytallman

CTALL
Speaking of The Room, there's a midnight screening on March 9 that me and some friends are going to. We're trying to get a big group together, so you should all come. They are really fun, and I'm an experienced heckler.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What did you get for the answer?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I saw the ^6 and thought it should go into the "difference of cubes" formula. What I got was clearly wrong, like normal. I've put in 18-20 hours of tutoring in the past 4 days so if I fail this test I will promptly drop this ****ing class.

:phone:

BioDG

Smash Ace
Not enough business, probably.

I went there once before it closed down and it was a ghost town.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Actually, it was due to the land being worth more than the park and crime rate rapidly increasing in the area.

edit: ninja'd lol

z00ted

Zoribrawl, you will be most pleased with my recent Wakfu performance.

z00ted

idk or care about their msuical tastes and the fact that illmatic likes whatever someone tells him to like, but generic is the story of illmatics life
You REALLY are a ****ing idiot, like this just sealed the deal.

I'm sorry I don't have an infinite amount of telepathic/psychic knowledge to just KNOW when new music is released or when there is just some great unknown artist sitting out there waiting for me to tap into their brains right after they are finished recording to know when to get their albums. Or even when to backtrack and find bands before my time that were incredible.

It's because of ****ing trashy people like YOU that this music doesn't get more attention or mainstream appeal.

Advertisement is ALL around us. You simply can not say that you sit at home and go, "HMM, I THINK I'LL JUST RANDOOMLY BUY A GAMECUBE ROFLFL AND POP IN MELEE". No.

It started from either you or your parents reading/hearing positive claims about it from someone or something, buying one of the earlier consoles or handhelds, and it continued it's trend all the way down to the ****ing God you praise known as Melee. In fact, it happens ALL the time to everyone and still probably happens to you in practically every thing you do in life due to America being the epitome of a materialistic nation.

And I legitimately enjoy my music. In fact, it's likely that I appreciate it a lot more than anything you'll ever get out of life. If that constitutes me as "generic", then so be it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You REALLY are a ****ing idiot, like this just sealed the deal.

I'm sorry I don't have an infinite amount of telepathic/psychic knowledge to just KNOW when new music is released or when there is just some great unknown artist sitting out there waiting for me to tap into their brains right after they are finished recording to know when to get their albums. Or even when to backtrack and find bands before my time that were incredible.

It's because of ****ing trashy people like YOU that this music doesn't get more attention or mainstream appeal.

Advertisement is ALL around us. You simply can not say that you sit at home and go, "HMM, I THINK I'LL JUST RANDOOMLY BUY A GAMECUBE ROFLFL AND POP IN MELEE". No.

It started from either you or your parents reading/hearing positive claims about it from someone or something, buying one of the earlier consoles or handhelds, and it continued it's trend all the way down to the ****ing God you praise known as Melee. In fact, it happens ALL the time to everyone and still probably happens to you in practically every thing you do in life due to America being the epitome of a materialistic nation.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why does Houston have such a weird weather pattern?

:phone:

z00ted

Dang, Leaf going in!

I'm level 14, I think.. I'll get on now and play with you, if you want.
Zori and I were getting super salty trying to find certain monsters... or what even to do LOL. I'm hoping you've figured some stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom