• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah, I beat Story Mode before starting Raid Mode.
I started the Ghost Ship mission after beating Trench and stopped when I realized that they weren't giving me any ammo and I was trying to kill everything like I always to. I take it the final area is worse than Mad Banquet?

I dread the Sword/Shield guys most, actually. Rachael isn't as scary when you realize that you can just back away and shoot most of the time (and the penalty for taking a hit isn't that bad) and Skagdeads are giant walking hurtboxes with slow moves. The tiny ones are freaky, but they still have incredibly slow moves and seem to have a much smaller hitbox on their OHKO move.
The Sword/Shield guys are just ****s, especially when they're tiny/fast. Can't just shotgun through them because of the shield, good range on their attacks, ability to trip, and you're in for hell after destroying either half with the little ones. Ughgh...
I take it you hate Rachael most?

On a related note, I was using that uber-fast machine gun (the one with "8.00" as the firing rate) against Rachael at one point and she literally could not advance against the stream of bullets. Can't remember if I had it upgraded for stopping power or anything, but it was pretty funny to see her running in place. XP

In story mode, Rachael was by far the one i hated the most. Since i accidentally took the longest way to get to most of the areas(especially the deck with the UAV), She showed up at the worst possible times. I almost always wasted about half my ammo supplies on her *** and she finds you like 4-5 times so i wasted TONS of ammo. F HER!

In raid mode, its the MayDays i hate the most. Yea they are huge walking hitboxes but unless u hit them with something with knock back, they will keep coming. There will be a point where you meet a BOSS MayDay, Regular MayDay and a speedy MayDay all at once and u gotta keep running and gunning and hope u dont get cornered. That stuff is GROSS. Thats why i hate him the most.

The sword guys are tough but id say they are 3rd worst imo. oh and those big rock guys are a joke so i aint even gonna comment on them too much.

Gnes

Smash Master
thank you based illmatic with more support I can finally become a lv 2 demi lord/turf lord fusion

tybg
flip do you remember hobo 12?
Ahh. I sure do!

My first match was against JaggedSharpnel. A very close 2-0.

I believe my bracket was

JS > Hylian (2-1) > Sethlon (2-1) > Lee Martin (WF) (0-3) > RoyR (LF) (3-2) > Lee Martin (3-2) (3-1)

I defeated the 08 TX Gods 1 by 1. Hylian, Sethlon, RoyR.

Gnes (Falco/Kirby) Lost to UltimateRazer
UltimateRazer lost to RoyR

Seems like it was just yesterday :(.

-dead-

-still dead-

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Would you love me if I played Minecraft?

:phone:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
In story mode, Rachael was by far the one i hated the most. Since i accidentally took the longest way to get to most of the areas(especially the deck with the UAV), She showed up at the worst possible times. I almost always wasted about half my ammo supplies on her *** and she finds you like 4-5 times so i wasted TONS of ammo. F HER!

In raid mode, its the MayDays i hate the most. Yea they are huge walking hitboxes but unless u hit them with something with knock back, they will keep coming. There will be a point where you meet a BOSS MayDay, Regular MayDay and a speedy MayDay all at once and u gotta keep running and gunning and hope u dont get cornered. That stuff is GROSS. Thats why i hate him the most.

The sword guys are tough but id say they are 3rd worst imo. oh and those big rock guys are a joke so i aint even gonna comment on them too much.
Rachel is a dumb *****.
She she move the hair from her eyes.

CY

Smash Ace
Tofer is lying.

I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?
These sensations barely interest me for another day,
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away.

y this about u tofer^

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
3rd math test is tomorrow. I've put in 16hours of tutoring in the last 3 days/ did all the homework . I hope I can do this.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Good luck, Xyro.

CAN SOMEONE PLZ PICK ME UP TO GO TO SYNC'S THIS SATURDAY, PLEASE?!?!?!??!?!!?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Tofer is lying.

I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?
These sensations barely interest me for another day,
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away.

y this about u tofer^
This was beautiful.

z00ted

i know zano, im sorry.....
but im keeping it for future use

z00ted

I won't lol

I think it fits part of my personality really well.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
zano when is ur tourney?

*u guys stop >:[ ur gunna make him feel ****ty about himself and hes gunna change it again...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I used to do that **** with my ear all the goddamn time as a kid.
Same with my eyelids. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom