• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Hahahahahahah yes that's freaking annoying,sky pirate. Wait till u see mini/speedy skagdead. U will poop yo pants.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hahahahahahah yes that's freaking annoying,sky pirate. Wait till u see mini/speedy skagdead. U will poop yo pants.

I've seen them and I've gotten to the part where you fight them along with Hunters and other Skagdeads. So freaky. I also saw the uber-tiny version of those big rock guys, that was HILARIOUS. Only saw it once so far, but I'm only halfway through Abyss.

On another note, it was taking me like... thirty minutes to get through one of the Teragrigia levels because I wanted to kill everything. Got to the very end, probably the last two hunters. Stunned one, wound up a punch, timed it to hit him at the exact same time the other Hunter was going to hit me. Game froze.
Just a heads-up in case you decide to try to kill two birds with one punch anytime soon.

Wanna do raid mode tonight? I can rush u if u want!
I'd still love to, but I'm still stuck out in Elgin with crap internet that can't handle online play. I might be in town (and able to play) this Friday, but not sure yet.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
U beat story mode right? I'm about to try it on hell mode.

Also, wait till u do GHOST SHIP. Next to no ammo/health, the bad guys keep going up in lvl and if u reach the final area. It's OBSCENE!

Edit: what do u dread more? MayDay(scagdead), sword/shield dudes or Rachael?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Also, wait till u do GHOST SHIP. Next to no ammo/health, the bad guys keep going up in lvl and if u reach the final area. It's OBSCENE!

I dread RE nerds.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

Yeah, I beat Story Mode before starting Raid Mode.
I started the Ghost Ship mission after beating Trench and stopped when I realized that they weren't giving me any ammo and I was trying to kill everything like I always to. I take it the final area is worse than Mad Banquet?

I dread the Sword/Shield guys most, actually. Rachael isn't as scary when you realize that you can just back away and shoot most of the time (and the penalty for taking a hit isn't that bad) and Skagdeads are giant walking hurtboxes with slow moves. The tiny ones are freaky, but they still have incredibly slow moves and seem to have a much smaller hitbox on their OHKO move.
The Sword/Shield guys are just ****s, especially when they're tiny/fast. Can't just shotgun through them because of the shield, good range on their attacks, ability to trip, and you're in for hell after destroying either half with the little ones. Ughgh...
I take it you hate Rachael most?

On a related note, I was using that uber-fast machine gun (the one with "8.00" as the firing rate) against Rachael at one point and she literally could not advance against the stream of bullets. Can't remember if I had it upgraded for stopping power or anything, but it was pretty funny to see her running in place. XP

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Allan, I'll join the MK7 tournament.

Can anyone give me a ride to Sync's this weekend, please?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It turns out people love money.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
no matter what happens in life i know ill always dislike brawl and it makes me feel better thinking about **** who play it

so thankyou nintendo for making a game i can enjoy

z00ted

Well, you can always remember that you're never as salty as Illmatic.

Zori

Smash Champion
thank you based illmatic with more support I can finally become a lv 2 demi lord/turf lord fusion

tybg

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I see how it is Zori...

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Ahh. I sure do!

My first match was against JaggedSharpnel. A very close 2-0.

I believe my bracket was

JS > Hylian (2-1) > Sethlon (2-1) > Lee Martin (WF) (0-3) > RoyR (LF) (3-2) > Lee Martin (3-2) (3-1)

I defeated the 08 TX Gods 1 by 1. Hylian, Sethlon, RoyR.

Gnes (Falco/Kirby) Lost to UltimateRazer
UltimateRazer lost to RoyR

Seems like it was just yesterday :(.

z00ted

Someone please give me a ride to Sync's this weekend so I don't jump out a window.

z00ted

I added the two extra o's for emphasis.

PLZ SOMEONE PLZ GIMME A RIDE PLZ I JUST WANNA SEE MY BUDDIES CUZ I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF SMASH

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, soon the first bill will be here...my wallet won't like what it sees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom