• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
U want in the bet too RT?!! IF NOT GTFO
LOL, ok my subject.
How much does it cost to trade my dsi for a 3ds? If it's like reasonable, ill do it.
Aight I should get off more since it's a dsi right??? lol. RT lost a bet, that's all.

I said something in this lines something that really made RT dislike me,OH I FOUND IT, THIS:
Asians suck!.

lol jk but real talk idk even know.

I think RT once didn't like me, but now we're cool (:
Are you sure?

I don't know what RT thinks of me, but I'm not sure if I want to know.
You're in my bipolar list atm

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Ima start actually usin facebook......i have a lot of smashaz added already, so if i start likin yo ****, speal with it

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Well, seems like my worst nightmare came true. It turns out my mom is in stage 4 cancer. We found out recently she had a tumor. I just found out last night that there was a lot more than they expected and it's been spreading to other organs. All I can do now is hope for the best, but I feel pretty dead inside right now since she's everything to me.

Dunno exactly how to deal with is since she's who I go to to talk to about everything and I can't exactly do that right now.

:059:

IG88

Smash Cadet
Dang man, sorry to hear that =[ we don't really know each other well but if you need someone to talk to I'll be here

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Give me a ride leaf. No johns pls

Well, seems like my worst nightmare came true. It turns out my mom is in stage 4 cancer. We found out recently she had a tumor. I just found out last night that there was a lot more than they expected and it's been spreading to other organs. All I can do now is hope for the best, but I feel pretty dead inside right now since she's everything to me.

Dunno exactly how to deal with is since she's who I go to to talk to about everything and I can't exactly do that right now.

I'm sorry to hear that man... :(, My aunt had the same thing happen about 3 years ago due to medical negligence. I wish u the best of luck and u already know the houston scene got your back.

Sorry for double posting but Gamestop wants me to have a Battle Network this weekend at 2:30 so I guess there is one now lol.

:phone:
#Get to work.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

Sorry to hear that,KRD. Stay strong and have faith.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The last two articles apply to Europe only atm, so...not sweet!

That sucks KRD. Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom