• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
You whisper into my ear
Sweet things that make me weak,
Then you look into my eyes
With your mysterious provocative gaze,
Causing you to touch my skin
To feel the burning of your flames,
Caressing me with a love that is real,
Then you kiss me...
As I feel your wet eager lips
Our hungry tongues indulging in their craving,
To feel the poison...
Of your blood boiling throughout your soul
Sending electrify emotions
Stimulating pure intoxication,
As your hands flow over me;
Touching every curve and every part of me...
It seems I move my legs apart automatically,
As you lift me on the mystical ride
While my body you know I will guide,
Just listen to our song
Making love all night long,
The flames of passion, desire and love
Is taking control over us,
You put your hands on my breast,
As I feel a sensation so exciting,
When you kiss my nipples with your eager lips
Every time you do that,
It gets more and more fulfilling
Let me feel those sensations,
As I feel you deep inside me
Feeling a rage so incredible to resist,
As all I want is to let go
Of all this love I have in store,
You got me twisting...
Soaking wet,
I feel you as you are pausing deep inside me
And then I feel you pull out and pull back in,
I moan from pure delight and ecstasy,
I get the shivers,
But...
Is from the fire lit inside my being
My body is slippery everywhere,
I scream...
Please, harder and harder,
I call out your name...
Crying out in anguished bliss
A slight sigh...
''A gasp for air''
This fire is so immense
So full of energy and heat,
Even water could not quench
This fire inside of me,
Cause your love...
Always will remain
Burning there endlessly,
Cause you make my erotic senses rise,
While you take me higher and higher
Than I have ever been
In the mystical ride of yours,
That I just can't get enough
Because without you and your love,
There would not be a hot sexual taste in me.
Take me.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Dude, you found my llama!

If you wanna read an INTERESTING but GRAPHIC story about the Boogey Man read this!
[COLLAPSE=""]Boogey Man[/COLLAPSE]

BioDG

Smash Ace
How could you not know this was coming up? I've been asking you about the next BN for well over a week..

Anyway, i probably won't make it. Especially if Bio isn't planning on going. Maybe if you have a fest after...
You don't think I didn't ask around, too? lol

I had plans for tomorrow so I dunno if I'll go. I guess I'll double-check in case something falls through and I end up available. Also: anybody know if singles will be first?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'll bring recording, so if you want vids to study, please attend.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Okay, using this horrible, horrible logic, where did it say it was happening in the US? It's not on the official North America Nintendo website, the Nintendo US press website, or Club Nintendo website for North America. And Eurogamer doesn't say it's happening in the US either...SO I GUESS IT'S NOT HAPPENING ANYWHERE BECAUSE NO LOCATION IS PROVIDED. DERP.

Meanwhile, on the European Nintendo website...and I'm *pretty* sure they only deal with European news...unless you wish to argue otherwise.

It's okay Xyro, I know it's hard to admit when you're wrong because you are the famous Warren Lovely Xyro77 TGM Smis but...you have to take your own advice right now...and deal with it.

EDIT: Kid Icarus to Be Released as Next 3D Classic in Europe-derpy derpy derpity derp

still waiting on that euro only tid bit. guess u cant prove it. so until u can, the free KI will happen in the USA like i said

anyways, when i get free KI im gonna be right here to throw it in your face because u r a dummy

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
still waiting on that euro only tid bit. guess u cant prove it. so until u can, the free KI will happen in the USA like i said

anyways, when i get free KI im gonna be right here to throw it in your face because u r a dummy
still waiting on that usa is part of the promotion tid bit. guess u cant prove it. so until u can, the free KI won't happen in the USA like i said

anyways, when i don't get free KI im gonna be right here to throw it in your face because u r a lying derp

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28586 said:
As the Japanese release was presented in the same way, North America may see the same offer, but as of now, no announcement has been made.
The more you herp, the bigger derp you become.

z00ted

Dude, yes!
Boards of Canada are SUPER GOOD!
I can't believe you found out about them / like them.

Get "Music Has the Right to Children" and "Geogaddi"

Music Has the Right to Bear Children is like the super chill / futuristic Boards of Canada. It's really fun and calm or peaceful music to listen to. Definitely get it.

Geogaddi can be scary as **** though. It just depends on how you interpret it, I guess. Some critics say it has satanic messages or tones in it. But the two brothers who created the album said it doesn't in an interview.

The album is 66:06 in time length, has 23 tracks in total, and has some really creepy and controversial track titles / sounds in it. It's really weird cause the last song is just pure silence and the length of that single song same makes the whole album perfectly fit for 66:06 in total length.

The first time I listened to Geogaddi I loved it. The album is really good for just listening to while you're doing something else, and I actually got addicted to it.

But like after a while, it started giving me the weirdest headaches, I can't explain at all. Like, my stomach and head would actually start hurting if I listened to any song from the album. Definitely something weird going on with it...

I recommend the album, but like... idk LMAO. I probably sound crazy or something, but that album has some of the most different stuff I've ever heard in music in my entire life.

I'm just warning you before you get into them.

(Music Has the Right)

http://youtu.be/yT0gRc2c2wQ

http://youtu.be/NxQuRpfmhNA

(Geogaddi)

http://youtu.be/vuG39sZxMp8

http://youtu.be/iRRTOnXOZsM

sheikamaru

jive
http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=dQEmaj9C6ko&p=n#/0;420

i've been listening to this for the past few hours...on loop... omfg...my ears... it's... i can't describe it... it's like suuuuuuuuper chill...

and plz summarize that^^^

it's too late to be reading all that sorry..or explain it to me tomorrow

nvm i read it... it i'll brave this new addition to my music library... after bn today. :D

believe it or not, i found boards of canada from a music in a league of legends vid in the background on youtube.. was like..what is this...so....... cooooooooooooooooooooooooool lol

z00ted

've been listening to this for the past few hours...on loop... omfg...my ears... it's... i can't describe it... it's like suuuuuuuuper chill...

believe it or not, i found boards of canada from a music in a LoL vid in the background on youtube.. was like..what is this...so....... cooooooooooooooooooooooooool lol
That's awesome.
They are a great example of atmospheric, ambient, and electronic music done right.
____

The best album in the world is Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven, by Godspeed You! Black Emperor. If you're looking for new instrumental music, I really suggest you get into them. It's pretty hard for an album to topple my old favorite, OK Computer... but I just feel as though this album creates such a variety of emotion, and leaves it's audience with so many questions.. it's incredible.

Honestly, I really think everyone should listen to this entire album from start to finish at least once in their lives. Just find some good headphones or speakers, and just sit back and listen.

Some may think the ambient parts are a bit boring, but I feel as though the crescendos just add up to each and every climax for each song. And their codas are soooo impressive, as well as perfect droning and fast paced riffs. I can't even listen to any individual song anymore, it works best by just listening to the whole thing at once like an orchestra or something.

It's funny because the album was made in 2000, and I feel as though it perfectly exhibits how far music has progressed in two millenniums.

Listen to it in 720p:

(1) Storm

(2) Static

(3) Sleep <- If you listen to one song entirely, let it be this one.

(4) Antennas to Heaven

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
still waiting on that usa is part of the promotion tid bit. guess u cant prove it. so until u can, the free KI won't happen in the USA like i said

anyways, when i don't get free KI im gonna be right here to throw it in your face because u r a lying derp

The more you herp, the bigger derp you become.
If it doesnt say "euro only"(and it doesnt) then its coming to all regions. So u already lost. as predicted by the might

v_v_v_v_v

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If it doesnt say "euro only"(and it doesnt) then its coming to all regions. So u already lost. as predicted by the might
If it doesnt say "coming to the US"(and it doesnt) then its not coming to the US. So u already lost. as predicted by the might

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
LOL LEAF PICK ME UP!!! OMG LOL, I'm pretty sure I'm on the way to trney if ur leaving form ur place, if not ill be 15 mins off the way at most >..>

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Go to BN.

Go to Hoko.

Go to Hobo.

Go to Apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.