• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WARNING!
This is not a joke! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom an................................................ ..............................d her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she finally died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.

Now send this to ten other pics on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't pass this on like you did. And forget about you.

Example 1:

Jenny didn't believe this and deleted it without even reading the whole thing! A few days later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps and heavy breathing, there was ClarissaSee

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
WARNING!
This is not a joke! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning!

Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom an................................................ ..............................d her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she finally died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.

Now send this to ten other pics on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't pass this on like you did. And forget about you.

Example 1:

Jenny didn't believe this and deleted it without even reading the whole thing! A few days later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps and heavy breathing, there was ClarissaSee
pls kill urself

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Someone come over this weekend pls or this Friday EVEN TODAY, you can sleep over or w/e if u want, I have like 5 empty rooms with beds... Apex is in one month... and playing once a week is tooo little XD/ poor. So theoretically I'm only going to play 2 times before apex +HOBO, then I'm off to mex for Christmas break the back to apex 0.o with no practice. LOL just putting it out there, *****hs prob not going come so I'm ****ed. Apex is my dream ;_;, help a *****h out pls. I go to sync's literally as much as I can, I can't this weekend, so CMO ON! luls I got lucky last week and played 3 days in the week on because I had no school, my parents went to galleria mall that's close by, and the other time I just straight up lied to this girl and told her there was a big *** party at sync's lmao, I'm outta cards here *needs back up*

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Leaf: 255th palace, THAT'S YO DREAM *****H?!

shoutouts if this placing even exists lol, but yeh leaf, if u dont practice mang... u going get DA DIIIIIIIICK hard booooodyyyy

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
lol ima arrive to apex just as my pool stars nigg, no he'll get bodied... apex lv of competition is the biggest known to man and with no seeding= gg leaf.

z00ted

Leaf, don't quit after Apex.

All of y'all some little *****es, for real.

"I can't do it! Wah, I quit!"

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
pwii turn your god damn phone on. if you wanna come stay the night at austins i may be able to pick you up today. you complain about nobody gonna get but don't turn your phone on? i though you were Pwii, Drillmaster of The Leap of Faith organization, not a whiny ***** who is like, "oh hohoho, i don't turn my phone on when i want to chill with people, because im a poofy haired ***** who likes touching honey badger balls"

i.e. pwii txt me

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd think people would want to keep playing since Meta Knight's gonna be canned.
Oh well. :applejack:

z00ted

Lmao same here, Espy.
People put in soo much work to get the character banned, then people who don't even main him want to bolt? Sorta sad, in my opinion.

Leaf, don't kid yourself... >_>
We all know you still want to play this game, because you show up to stuff.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Lmao same here, Espy.
People put in soo much work to get the character banned, then people who don't even main him want to bolt? Sorta sad, in my opinion.

Leaf, don't kid yourself... >_>
We all know you still want to play this game, because you show up to stuff.
1: I didn't put any work in getting the character banned, up until a couple weeks ago I didn't really care either way.

2: I also never said I WANTED to. I just said I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom