• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Lol pwii it's not like you will get top 13 in teams or singles anyways. Please stop bashing leaf.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Pwii will lose to Falln and Leaf.
I will continue losing to Pwii.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Leaf, don't quit after Apex.

All of y'all some little *****es, for real.

"I can't do it! Wah, I quit!"
Big tournaments like apex make ppl quit lol, it's so much hype... no thing will even come close to it in years , it leaves u with that bitter emptiness, so it's not worth staying + mikehaze video.

pwii turn your god damn phone on. if you wanna come stay the night at austins i may be able to pick you up today. you complain about nobody gonna get but don't turn your phone on? i though you were Pwii, Drillmaster of The Leap of Faith organization, not a whiny ***** who is like, "oh hohoho, i don't turn my phone on when i want to chill with people, because im a poofy haired ***** who likes touching honey badger balls"

i.e. pwii txt me
*****h my phone is somewhere lmao, pick me up tomorrow and let's stay over, today is Thursday and I got school tomorrow lmao so let's get it tomorrow

I'd think people would want to keep playing since Meta Knight's gonna be canned.
Oh well. :applejack:
I believe mikehaze's video explains everything. The truth.
Lol pwii it's not like you will get top 13 in teams or singles anyways. Please stop bashing leaf.

I'll get as far as I can imo, my chances increase the most if I practice, if i get above top 13 in teams or singles will u suck my **** pls ????!!!! I want my prostate gland to get that tickle feeling only a master tongue can achieve

Pwii will lose to Falln and Leaf.
I will continue losing to Pwii.
u will loose to my pit.

i don't watch tv much.
TV sucks except for like 2 things.

*****hs bashing at my comments instead of responding to the issue that matters :/, I just wanna get practice yall some ****heads.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Pwii, deal. If u don't make top13 u get to do the cinnamon challenge or milk challenge. I'll even let u choose.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Someone come over this weekend pls or this Friday EVEN TODAY, you can sleep over or w/e if u want, I have like 5 empty rooms with beds... Apex is in one month... and playing once a week is tooo little XD/ poor. So theoretically I'm only going to play 2 times before apex +HOBO, then I'm off to mex for Christmas break the back to apex 0.o with no practice. LOL just putting it out there, *****hs prob not going come so I'm ****ed. Apex is my dream ;_;, help a *****h out pls. I go to sync's literally as much as I can, I can't this weekend, so CMO ON! luls I got lucky last week and played 3 days in the week on because I had no school, my parents went to galleria mall that's close by, and the other time I just straight up lied to this girl and told her there was a big *** party at sync's lmao, I'm outta cards here *needs back up*
can you house for HOBO 34? cause I'm in need of some.

z00ted

Pwii, deal. If u don't make top13 u get to do the cinnamon challenge or milk challenge. I'll even let u choose.
Take this offer, Pwii.

Better yet, if you OUTPLACE me and still don't get top 13.. I will take the challenge with you.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Cinnamon, the milk one actually got me sick one time I did it lol.

This this offer, Pwii.

Better yet, if you OUTPLACE me and still don't get top 13.. I will take the challenge with you.

talk to my man sync, he'll hook you up
*****H i already did u *****

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
OH **** LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, alright now I rlly need to practice.

On a more realistic challenge since I don't rlly want xyro licking my ****. If I win xyro takes the vinegar challenge, and if I win ill... you take the cinamon or milk challenge. ( If I outplace u and make top 13)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dude...it's been a while since a cinnamon challenge. I remember PJ doing it...good times.

z00ted

Ask Smoom about that stuff, he did it at Gamestop.

edit: Xyro ninja'd me.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I traded my DS lite at black Friday for $70 towards the 3DS bundle with Mario 3D. I believe DSi was worth $80.

It may have been only for black Friday. Not sure. Check the GameStop website.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not joking btw.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You'd honestly have to try very hard to make me hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom