• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
lol 7777 get

gnes where at UH are you staying? The towers? The quad? We need to play sometime
No, let me know when you guys are playing so I can come. :)

I was thinking of something else for RGV, but it's really too easy...

Also, Moveswap is too good. Snaco for top tier. Pearby just gives me nightmares. <_<

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Gyah, I can't stand it, I just can't wait for HOBO 10, I'm too excited lol. It'll be my 3rd singles tournament. So far the other two tournaments I went to had fun stuff happen that my neighbor and I always talk and joke about, like when I unplugged the AV cables from one of the TVs to record my brawls against Sethlon in the tourny, everyone was like "ooooh" as if it was an insult or something xD, so we joke about that all the time when I'm going to record a match against my neighbor, every time I'll unplug the AV cables to plug them into my splitter he'll say "oooooh! That was an insult somehow that I don't know but oooooh." lol. And we joke around about other things from the tournys.

Eh, probably doesn't seem funny to other people but it is to me :p I've got to admit, Xyro's tournaments certainly are very fun, even long after the tournament ends. So I'm definently looking forward to this next one.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Gyah, I can't stand it, I just can't wait for HOBO 10, I'm too excited lol. It'll be my 3rd singles tournament. So far the other two tournaments I went to had fun stuff happen that my neighbor and I always talk and joke about, like when I unplugged the AV cables from one of the TVs to record my brawls against Sethlon in the tourny, everyone was like "ooooh" as if it was an insult or something xD, so we joke about that all the time when I'm going to record a match against my neighbor, every time I'll unplug the AV cables to plug them into my splitter he'll say "oooooh! That was an insult somehow that I don't know but oooooh." lol. And we joke around about other things from the tournys.

Eh, probably doesn't seem funny to other people but it is to me :p I've got to admit, Xyro's tournaments certainly are very fun, even long after the tournament ends. So I'm definently looking forward to this next one.

My tournaments are always fun.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

Dude i didnt kno u could record. we should play i need some matches recorded finally.

My SD card has a transferrable 100% everything unlocked Brawl save :)

I tried it today and it worked. No more worrying about tournaments not having characters/stages unlocked. Although i know most of the big ones won't have to worry about this.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Dude i didnt kno u could record. we should play i need some matches recorded finally.
Yeah, I can record :p That's how I've already made me a sheik combo video and an ice climber combo video, and am working on a sonic one. Maybe I could use some matches in friendlies at HOBO 10 for the video.

kown

Smash Lord
school began last week for me : (. hey does anyone want to do something friday. i get off skool at like
12ish. just a thought.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Alright, i'm bringing Beaumont to HOBO 10.
This should be really fun.

Shoutouts for fest:

Sethlon: You were sandbagging your *** off and you still ***** the **** out of me. Too good. But you have like waaaay more experience than I do. I'm pretty sure I'll catch up soon.

Everyone else: GG's

I won't be on my computer much, don't expect to hear from me all that often.

I will be growing Beaumont's scene with Lamar University advertising though.
Hopefully some good people can grow out of it.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Sethlon: You were teabagging my ***** off and you still ***** the **** out of me. Too good. But you have like waaaay more experience than I do. I'm pretty sure I'll catch up soon.
Fix'd. lolz im bored. school sux. have a fest sometime in september....

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay, this has been the past 6 pages.

1. Ozz flames that BeBiBloo guy for wanting to play melee, but not Dawn.
2. Dawn still spams melee on the "Brawl" thread.
3. Noone likes Jeremy Feifer, still.
4. Furbs needs more spaghetti.

God, I'm so bored. I want some milk.

oh and
5. Anyone with a metaknight sig who seriously mains him needs to go back inside their mommy.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
school began last week for me : (. hey does anyone want to do something friday. i get off skool at like
12ish. just a thought.
Yes, let's play. :)

lol finish radiant dawn, i was kinda hoping to pick it up when i take you to the 6th tournament.
Furbs, you fool. I want to play your improved Yoshi. :)

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Hobo 10...... nice.... i'll be there.......
my kirby is a beast........

xyro, I'm thinking of hosting fest or tournament for my B-day. I need to talk to you

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
3. Noone likes Jeremy Feifer, still.
I like how you mention me randomlly for no reason to start mess in hopes that people will like you, and so you can fill some kind of urge of being noticed. Especially since I haven't posted in this thread in some time. Good for you ^_^', I'm glad your horrible at every game you play and you need the drama to be noticed. Mabey if you closed your mouth more and practiced more, mabey then you could compete in a basic game were your rolling 90% of the time like an idiot, wont get you killed. Good Day Noob. Who are you again?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
THAT'S A STONE LUIGI! YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT...

Furbs for god tier.
NO U 4 god tier!

M: look luigi! it's a note from the princess, we gotta **** bowser!

L: And you gotta **** Spaghetti!

M: no?

L: **** you and **** spaghetti!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
gg's today RT

also, i like how roy is back, but there is no way to get a hold of him :O

Esca

Smash Champion
Ugh, school is so terrible. I actually did my homework and it consumed 3 hours of my life. eff that. dude.

sorry for double post.

Esca

Smash Champion
I like how you mention me randomlly for no reason to start mess in hopes that people will like you, and so you can fill some kind of urge of being noticed. Especially since I haven't posted in this thread in some time. Good for you ^_^', I'm glad your horrible at every game you play and you need the drama to be noticed. Mabey if you closed your mouth more and practiced more, mabey then you could compete in a basic game were your rolling 90% of the time like an idiot, wont get you killed. Good Day Noob. Who are you again?
And i'm just one of those kids that picked up Brawl without playing Melee at all with no intention to get good. One of those kids that is just in a scene fad and probably will never be consistant. One of those kids who rolls around, 91% of the time. Thank you very much. And the name, is Feifer. Jeremy Feifer. Or I just want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom