• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
Ugh, school is so terrible. I actually did my homework and it consumed 3 hours of my life. eff that. dude.

sorry for double post.
**** you have homework already my ***? we stayed in 1st period for 6 ****ing hours. then we just went to lunch and left.

1st period was the goods too. two of my good friends and then some of the best football players we have ha. makes for a good time.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*sigh* This school year is going to suck for me >.> Junior year + Schedule with NO easy classes + Homework on the first day for me already = the year will be bad. That and the fact that I have none of the same classes with any of my best friends this year >.>

Esca

Smash Champion
Me and Take will be attending UH next year, if that counts.

Also, the first day of school's homework included: 30 math problems for College Prep, 63 Vocabulary words for govt., and I have to start writing an 11 page essay due next Friday on a collegiate level admission prompt.

Yay for scoo?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
And i'm just one of those kids that picked up Brawl without playing Melee at all with no intention to get good. One of those kids that is just in a scene fad and probably will never be consistant. One of those kids who rolls around, 91% of the time. Thank you very much. And the name, is Feifer. Jeremy Feifer. Or I just want to be.
Your post does not make any sense. Try learning something in school first, then come back and try to make a snob educated post you dirty immagrant. Also for your sake, don't come to UH central, you might get your dignity taken. Im Jeremy Feifer *****, and your just a bargin. Now respond to my post immediatly you no life douch, I'll be down jensen trying to find your mother.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Me and Take will be attending UH next year, if that counts.

Also, the first day of school's homework included: 30 math problems for College Prep, 63 Vocabulary words for govt., and I have to start writing an 11 page essay due next Friday on a collegiate level admission prompt.

Yay for scoo?
i have college prep and we didnt have no 30 math probs...

yay for failing pre-cal last year and laziness!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ah, Furbs you have indeed gotten better. Furbs, Gnes, and Gea, let's have some practice this Friday. I think Roy's cell is working now since he calling me right this moment, so he can come too. :)

Wait...exactly how many people on this thread go to UH? Too my knowledge...me, flip, tallman(i need your number dude),RT...
Actually, I used to go to UH. But yeah, if there is ever any smash there and someone tells me, I'll show up. :)

But UH is mainly Street Fighter and Tekken. Smash isn't a big thing there.

School does suck indeed. :(

Gea

Smash Master
Wait...exactly how many people on this thread go to UH? Too my knowledge...me, flip, tallman(i need your number dude),RT...
RT as in Dave? I didn't think he did. I know I will be next Semester...

ROFL beaten by the man himself.

Hey Dave/Keith/Flip/Tallman. I'm thinkin bout showing up tomorrow after class. Class supposedly ends at 3 but I *should* get out earlier by a tadbit.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Your post does not make any sense. Try learning something in school first, then come back and try to make a snob educated post you dirty immagrant. Also for your sake, don't come to UH central, you might get your dignity taken. Im Jeremy Feifer *****, and your just a bargin. Now respond to my post immediatly you no life douch, I'll be down jensen trying to find your mother.
Jeremy, please stop. Hes only 12. Hes not old enough to handle this type of abuse

Popertop

Smash Champion
This isn't even about me, but your arguments suck balls.
There's no logic to them at all.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Ummm. Wtf? o.O

Xyro77

Please do this for me!!!

ATTENTION ALL HOUSTON SMASH PLAYERS(melee or brawl)

I am making a Houston Smash Picture album for the OP. Please PM me a pic of you or you holding your controler. Please, this means alot to me and it will help everybody else know who you are when they see you are at tournies.

PS: do not post them here, PM them to me.

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
(RT post)

I don't have any recent pics of myself. I have some from like the 3rd grade. Sadly, none are of me not holding a controller, because I would otherwise submit it. ;)

Just take a pic of me at HOBO 10 and use it. :)

Gea, Furbs, Gnes, Tallman...we should definitely do something this Friday if possible. I assume no one has classes on this day?

Xyro77

You dont gotta have a controler.

UPDATE 1: im going through all of yalls myspaces and getting pics.....LOLOLOLOLZZZZ!

UPDATE 2: I got about 11 pics added to the album. Plz go check the front page(the section with dark blue) and check it out. Theres some funny pics there,son.

UPDATE 3: i got 15 or 16 pics up. I need to get mine up. What kind of pose should i do?

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
i Wanna Through I Guess A Smashfest This Friday.....tgm If You Could Bring Your Laptop For Maybe A Small Or Big Tournament At My House Friday(depending On Ppl Showing Up) Plz Bring Set Ups...tv/wii/brawl......someone Bring Seth N Royr......

Everyone Is Invited..except Someone U Know Who U Are..
.pimpslap Sry....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do you still have that picture you took to me standing next to that huge Samus TGM?

:).

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
This isn't even about me, but your arguments suck balls.
There's no logic to them at all.
Yeh your just going to jump on anyones band-wagon as long as there going against me because you don't like me, obviously. I find it strange how you have so much time to both express your hate for me, and suck the ***** of Houstons best brawl players. You sir are quite the muti-tasker. Don't you have a hot dog eating contest to be at? I know how you like to showcase your skills.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
yawn photo album..sweet,2 weeks no checking thread and...i didnt miss anything...lol at houston thread oh shi-

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

hi:)

Xyro77

For the last time its not for ****. Its for all of us to finally put faces to board names.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Again i Wanna SAY THAT IM THROWING A Smashfest This Friday.....tgm If You Could Bring Your Laptop For Maybe A Small Or Big Tournament At My House Friday(depending On Ppl Showing Up) Plz Bring Set Ups...tv/wii/brawl......someone Bring Seth N Royr......

Everyone Is Invited.
.except Someone U Know Who U Are...pimpslap Sry....

dawn001

Smash Ace
Again i Wanna SAY THAT IM THROWING A Smashfest This Friday.....tgm If You Could Bring Your Laptop For Maybe A Small Or Big Tournament At My House Friday(depending On Ppl Showing Up) Plz Bring Set Ups...tv/wii/brawl......someone Bring Seth N Royr......

Everyone Is Invited.
.except Someone U Know Who U Are...pimpslap Sry....
ill come to your smashfest.....need the practice.. oh and ill bring MELEE if anyone want s to challenge my FALCO....any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom