• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Metaknight says, "come... to me."

And See.Why is black.

I lol-ed at Jeremy's picture, considering how much **** he talks.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'd love to come down for HOBO 10, but I've got another tournament in-state here in Oklahoma to attend to in order to help the rest of the Brawl scene upstate take off. Is the date for HOBO 11 definite?

heytallman

CTALL
TGM I'll PM you my picture once I get the internet working on my computer in my dorm, I'm on my roommate's computer right now.

Good matches yesterday Gea, Keith, and Flip, not so much you, Rockettrainer

Keith I'll PM you my number, cause you said something about it a couple pages ago.

HOBO 10 will be awesome!

edit: Why does CY always have the greatest sigs?

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
welllll....since this sounds absolutely HUGE, i may just have to come down for HOBO 10.

i will have to figure out how the buses work around here though, if there ARE any.

otherwise i gotta find a friend to carpool with.

if my parents are still in the moving process, i'm gonna need housing too haha

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM I'll PM you my picture once I get the internet working on my computer in my dorm, I'm on my roommate's computer right now.

Good matches yesterday Gea, Keith, and Flip, not so much you, Rockettrainer

Keith I'll PM you my number, cause you said something about it a couple pages ago.

HOBO 10 will be awesome!

edit: Why does CY always have the greatest sigs?
If I had known it would be doubles only practice, I wouldn't have bothered coming. <_<

Gnes

Smash Master
If I had known it would be doubles only practice, I wouldn't have bothered coming. <_<
Dont be bitter my very big friend...we wasted alot of time and everything but nevertheless next time alot more singles well be played...Flip is free on tuesdays i believe i forgot which days he says he can play...next time bring a freakin wii...Gea...in teams ill stick to the kirby crew and Dk...they all did pretty well...U should try luigi/wario in teams next time...Flip...diddy vs diddy...ur pretty harsh

P.S and as u saw my lucario/marth>>>>>>>>>>>your lucario/marth :) lol....and for the boards...has anyone noticed...DDD can be grabbed out of his up B...just somethin fun to do lol

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm not bitter, but it would have saved me $10 if I didn't go just to play one single match. <_<

Ah well.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm not bitter, but it would have saved me $10 if I didn't go just to play one single match. <_<

Ah well.
Like I said... there was just too many of us for singles to be feasible. Next time we'll just have two setups.

And yeah, I'll try weegee and wario more, but I still think refining Peach/DK would be the best.

Gnes

Smash Master
Like I said... there was just too many of us for singles to be feasible. Next time we'll just have two setups.

And yeah, I'll try weegee and wario more, but I still think refining Peach/DK would be the best.
I agree...lets keep doin that...Im gettin the hang of playing how Dk needs to be played and not how i like to play him lol...Also...i just thought of some new team combos...one of thems pretty hard to pull of but it would do about 50 % and end in your up smash...

CY

Smash Ace
yes, i know i have the best sigs. and wtf @ take in the photo album. why are you posing like you're trying to model and have the words 'lil bit' put on your chest? wtf son.

also, someone top my pic, i dare you.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Again i Wanna SAY THAT IM THROWING A Smashfest This Friday.....tgm If You Could Bring Your Laptop For Maybe A Small Or Big Tournament At My House Friday(depending On Ppl Showing Up) Plz Bring Set Ups...tv/wii/brawl......someone Bring Seth N Royr......

Everyone Is Invited.
.except Someone U Know Who U Are...pimpslap Sry....

kage921

Smash Journeyman
So where is everyone going this friday? I see several possible places....... Anyone care to clear this for me?

kirby is a beast.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
hmmm....ill need a ride of course....*winks at RT* ill give gas monies :)....ill talk to tallman and see and ask him if he wants to go
i think RT is working friday. maybe tallman can give you a ride if he goes.

@kage, ya theres 2 smashfests one in north and one in richmond, so just go whereves closer i guess

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozz, don't spread false information about me. ;)

Gnes, I have no idea where I'm going to go. I'll see what happens.

kown

Smash Lord
im gunna be in the sugarland/richmond area on friday so i have good chances of going.

5-10. should be perfect times.

EDIT: i couldnt find your specific address on AiB. can someone tell me the richmond smashfrest address? nvm found it.

Bwett

Smash Ace
So from the way it looks, a large portion of Dallas smashers will be hitting up Houston for HOBO on the 6th. This should include me, Fogo, Shuz, and Ice, as well as some others. At the moment, I don't know what the others are doing and I also don't know whether we are going to need housing, but in case we do need housing, is anyone willing to shed alittle roof for us 4? Maybe some late night friendlies as well, followed by Ihop? lol

kown

Smash Lord
So from the way it looks, a large portion of Dallas smashers will be hitting up Houston for HOBO on the 6th. This should include me, Fogo, Shuz, and Ice, as well as some others. At the moment, I don't know what the others are doing and I also don't know whether we are going to need housing, but in case we do need housing, is anyone willing to shed alittle roof for us 4? Maybe some late night friendlies as well, followed by Ihop? lol
does that include melee1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom