• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
is anyone going to the weekly tournies tomarrow at Play n trade on hwy 6?
I'd totally go if I didn't have work every weekend. How are these things done anyways? Like, setup-wise and rule-wise?

Stupid school starts Monday...and HOBO 10 in two weeks? I need more practice. <_<

Green Greens still hates me.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
I don't know where you got that impression from. The front page clearly lists Houston official BRAWL ordeals, lol. and the ruleset is Brawl. go figure?

That's too bad if you aren't getting promotion for your melee stuff. If xyro wants this to be a brawl houston thread, it will be, and it has been. There have been plenty brawl tournies, and now everyone here plays Brawl mostly. Why should we include melee now? Go make a houston melee thread if you care so much. Because Melee has basically died in Houston, besides a handful of people who still play it. Great game and all, but Brawl has much more attention, therefore this thread will be Brawl dominant. Good luck on your thing though.

BTW, whatever happened to Rofl Pwny/Kirin?
I remember he used to post here. IDK, i remember the most random stuff.

Who are you? I don't like you.

dawn001

Smash Ace
you're the one that has to prove somethin, to be fair i've already beaten you several times
true true but that was in the past now is a different story. lol look is nothing serious i just enjoy falco dittos so when even we see each other you will see my falco in action and dont worry i promise you wont be disapointed.:)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
sweet....anyone els wants to falco dittos me and that boy Mouf in melee????
Sure why not. I play you both, I hope I win.

Creating a melee houston thread would attract the melee houston players. Bringing melee into a Brawl dominant houston thread would not be wise. Infact, creating the houston thread for melee was something that should have been done a looong time ago.
Theres one thing your missing... In the past before you got here, we used to have alot of Houston threads. In fact I had Houston's thread but gave it to TGM. My point is you think the moderators here (already hating everyone in Houston) will just let us make as many threads as we want for different things? ... Most likely any other thread will be shut down and we will be told "there's already a thread for Houston smash". That's all Im saying.

Ronnie, I have an awesome picture of you on my phone.
Alittle weird kind of statement.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
RoyR should be back today! At the next HOBO i wonder who will win...t-rex or royr...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Roy lost my controller in Colombia. If he wins, he owes me money. <_<

He supposedly hasn't been playing much at all in Columbia, therefore his skill will be around everyone else's levels before he goes into Destruction Mode again.

Xyro77

well get him to go to these weeklies at that PNT so he can be ready for hobo10.

RT, i command you to nurse our leader back to health!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
well get him to go to these weeklies at that PNT so he can be ready for hobo10.

RT, i command you to nurse our leader back to health!!!
Lol wut? He would probably play like 2 matches and **** mode would be restored. And it's not easy being Roy's punching bag. <_<

But playing him constantly will force you to get better.

Xyro77

For all we know a random person will show up and win :p It would be funny.
i hope that never happens

Lol wut? He would probably play like 2 matches and **** mode would be restored. And it's not easy being Roy's punching bag. <_<
yargh! 2 matches?!?!?!?

BTW, this is the future of video games........ watch the video about "emily". This is truly scary stuff. Whats even worse is that i heard about this 3 years ago but never saw any vids.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/ne...t&vxClipId=1152_timesonline1132&vxBitrate=300

or

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,408361,00.html click on the "this animation" link.

Gea

Smash Master
You won't see that for a loooooong time. Doing a face is one thing, but did you see the chair move? Each "object" in the environment would be graphically intensive beyone belief. Think about trees. The physics alone of a single tree keeping track of every leaf would stutter most machines currently.

Though if we're just talking about people, alot of work has been done in the past few years on facial recognition and reproduction.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
do metaknight players even need the shield button?
jp lol, but has anyone seen the "ban metaknight" thread llololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom