• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay guys, after virtually pulling coke-cans out my *** today, i've managed to get on. rofl.

Shout outs!

Cy: your still a troll in my heart. <3

onii chan: I want my cheeze nips back, and zelda is terrible. =D

furbs: hilarious man. its a stone! more spaghetti! also your yoshi is too sexy for my nanners.

esca: i love you.

cxc:thanks for showing up, rofl.

keith: d-air d-tilt f-smash runs my life.

bear: i <3 your marth.

mouf:i dont think i played you, but thanks for coming.

take: screw you.

Sethlon: thanks for being the best team captain evar!

xyro: i need redemption on that samus. Good matches though, too good.

pipes: I LOVE YOU! stick to pooke-man.

nore: has a tasty ganoon.

Gnes: I'll get your metaknight next time.

jeremy feifer: I love you man.

jity: your getting better, from what i've seen. just keep practicing.

Also my parents said thanks for not tearing up anything, and if you guys wanna do that again sometime, they're fully up for it.

Diddy out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have a feeling royr will lose to t-rex....

By the way from this day forward, Lucas's Dair to D-tilt to f-smash=Keef+Teef combo!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Xyro, why are Falco laser locks banned? They aren't an infinite unless you do it against a wall. You can also tech it, so why is it banned?

Xyro77

looks at comment/avatar

hates dojo

challenges him to a MM

marth vs mk 10 dollars at hobo 10
*wonders why kalo thinks a marth will beat meta knight*

And laser lock is banned cause if unfair FREE damage ALL the WAY across a stage. You can not tech while you are being carried.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Best of 3.

FD
Battlefield
Smashville
Sound good to you?
lol nah i was jus bored for the last few minutes,i dont mm metaknight players...

i work for my money and i dont feel like giving it to tier whores

have fun picking god tier and still losing in tournament

also woof woof woof

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
hell be back and be like "Hey look i found 0 to death on metaknight"....does it to me...smiles...make me lol just thinkin bout it
It'd be something more along the lines of, "Oh, let me show you something I found. *Roy laugh*"

And lol @ the Meta Knight hate.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Onii-Chan: Good stuff. Keep working that ZSS, and i'll send you some pictures to make a sig out of sooner or later. You're welcome for the ride (you got it for free too, lucky man lol)
yeah...i played zss the less at this fest...i wanted some zelda matches...to bad she only really shines when she is against high tiers...mks,snakes,g&ws...yeah she pretty much destroys them
Hmm...

Onii-chan: I'll practice a bit more at Third strike, (twelve is too funny) and our pokemanz must do battle! Did we ever play Brawl that entire night?
twelve is ********...with his gumby looking self...nope no brawl...i tried to get you to play like three times...you where either like "man, i gotta find my controller" and the last time i asked you you where like"****...my ds wont turn on"
SHOUTSIES:
onii chan:..**** i should jump heavy kick duck heavy kick
onii-chan again: >:(
lol maybe nextime jump heavy punch,heavy kick,heavy kick,crouch light kick lol
Shout Outs!

Oni: Falcon Dittos ftw. Lol, what is up with that pink Falcon?
yeah...its just a inside joke between me pimpslap, and axxo...lol and the manliest man has to wear pink to be so manly
Onii chan: U couldnt take one stock in the crew battle...Even Pipes took 1...for shame...:(...Zelda for suck tier lol
lol...i know...i probably should have went with zss instead of zelda...but who would have know that i would have to go against D****ing3
Yeah You're Trash!
not as much trash as you are in 3rd strike:p

lol seeing as how i still don't own a wii...there is more trash to come...oh wait...i might just buy one...ha

Gea

Smash Master
And laser lock is banned cause if unfair FREE damage ALL the WAY across a stage. You can not tech while you are being carried.
There is no "free" to it. You have to miss a tech to even get locked at all. You CAN tech on command, can't you? Isn't hard. That's like banning GW's dthrow to dsmash because its an unfair FREE killmove after a throw... if you don't tech.

It will be interesting to play Roy again. Man I can't believe school starts Monday. Crazy jazz.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
There is no "free" to it. You have to miss a tech to even get locked at all. You CAN tech on command, can't you? Isn't hard. That's like banning GW's dthrow to dsmash because its an unfair FREE killmove after a throw... if you don't tech.
dont make me get xyro to ban logic from tournaments

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion

and yet you still allow chaingrabs, which are free damage ALL the WAY across a stage.

Allow laser locks plz. You can tech it, and its only like 20-30% compared to chaingrabs 45 dmg and chaingrabs can be followed up with another attack.
Laser locks are also MUCH harder to do.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
and yet you still allow chaingrabs, which are free damage ALL the WAY across a stage.

Allow laser locks plz. You can tech it, and its only like 20-30% compared to chaingrabs 45 dmg and chaingrabs can be followed up with another attack.
Laser locks are also MUCH harder to do.
yeah...dont argue with anyone ozz..ive seen people completely disregard thier own opinions to side against people/go with the popular side of the argument...i say:

cry like me :'(

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Actually, Ozz3000 made a good point IMO.

Also Kailo >.> I doubt Xyro hates getting imput from people. It's better for people to suggest things then to leave them unspoken IMO.

heytallman

CTALL
So while my new songs on Rock Band download, anything going on on Saturday? TGM, you goin' to the Play n Trade thing? Gea, you goin' to Gamestop or Play n Trade or neither? I wanna play and get better before school starts! Will Roy be back in town Saturday?

Xyro77

If i unbann it i will get babies crying about how i leave one lock unbanned but keep all the others banned. it stays banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom