• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Me. That's all. Just me.
No wayt, my friend Brandon is gonna drop by.
And maybe Chris and Gary? I dunno, they don't seem to show up to smash stuff.

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay Guys, this is the directions to my house.

1. Find a way to I-10 East, you shouldn't have a problem with this.
2. Make it to Winnie, Texas.
3. From Winnie, go about 16 miles and take the exit onto FM 364/Major Drive.
4. Go about 5 miles to Highway 90W-College street.
5. Take a left at that intersection.
6. Go 2.8 Miles west and pass up the chemical plant. Take the immediate U-turn after the chemical plant.
7. My street is the street with the yellow dumpster in front of the road, and there's a sign that says "You're at Big Rich's" with a scrolling sign under it.
8. My house is the first house on the left.

Information:
We have 3 TV's and 1 Wii. I can muster up more TV's, but I don't have extra Wii's laying around. Please bring a Wii.

Also, Xyro is bringing a Dazzle and a laptop for recording, but we need an S-Cable. We do need one of these, looks like this.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/i...ideo+cable&kw=s+video+cable&parentPage=search

We DO have food.

Tell me any snack foods you guys may want and/or need, and I can run to the sto' to get some. Also I have Dr. Pepper and Coco-cola available.

Sleeping

Please bring a pillow and/or blanket if you plan on sleeping. I myself, do not, but if you wanna be the ******** kid at the sleepover, falling asleep at 9, then bring a blanket, *****.

Contact me at...

(409)673-1166 if you have any more information or have any more questions.

THAT IS ALL!
;)

Popertop

Smash Champion
lol i give you some matches in both...

chun li is sexy and a beast (lol even though i suck at that game i still love to play it)

i will be back later when pianodude is back on...also i will be doing custom avatars and sigs so let me know if you want one or both
oh god. not chun li. I friggin' hate chun li in 3s.
priority and ******** hard super.
gosh.

Ibuki is where it's at man.
I'm hoping I won't play like trash tomorrow.

CY

Smash Ace
wow just got done playing like 6 hours with take and some with esca. i am DRAINED like hell ha. me and take had some pretty **** good matches.

but anyway, tomorrow should be really fun. i'm prepared to own any and everyone at the fest tomorrow. will be accepting MMs. $2 MMs -_- let's get it.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
OK EVERYONE!

Here's my itinerary for tomorrow:

1:00-1:30: leave home and pick up sean and jesse
1:30-2:00: pick up gnes
2:00-3:00: pick up onii-chan
3:30-5:00: arrive at escajehebus' place in beaumont
all night: EPIC SMASHFEST

questions?
don't think so
esca, you betta have my 20 bucks lol

and gnes: call this # between the times listed above for you to make sure everything's go
832-721-4490

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bah, I really wish I could go tomorrow. :(

Tio really isn't that hard to use. Next time you need help running a tournament Xyro, let me know so I can help. It would sure help moves things along so we don't have to wait for you to play your matches. ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
Bah, I really wish I could go tomorrow. :(

Tio really isn't that hard to use. Next time you need help running a tournament Xyro, let me know so I can help. It would sure help moves things along so we don't have to wait for you to play your matches. ;)
RT...im sorry...my marth has surpassed yours...but dont worry...i still love u!!!

LUCARIO SHUFFLE FTW!!!!

We should play on Friday at my house or Roberts....i need practice

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol wut? My Marth will feast on your pathetic soul.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I'll be busy with work Friday. I dunno, we'll see what happens.

Esca

Smash Champion
Last post of the night!

1. Guys, please do get ahold of me before you come. I really do need to know when you're getting here, because I'm going to pick up my girlfriend before I host this thing, she'll be there for a little bit.
2. So the people on my count are: Pianodude, his 2 friends, Gnes, Onii, Xyro, Kalo, Pipes, Nore, Popertop, Take, See.Why, cXc, and Jity, and myself. That is 15 of us, so guys, we're gonna need for you to bring your own pillow/blanket if you plan on sleeping.
3. I can't stress enough to bring Wii's. We need Wii's.
4. I went out today and bought Regular Lays/Jalapeno Lays/Cheeze Itz/Dr. Pepper and Coke. I can go tomorrow if ya'll need me to to get extra food. We also have twinkies.
5. Pianodude, i have your money.
6. Guys, I'm gonna be as hospitable as possible, so please please please respect my stuff, don't break anything or tear stuff up please. If you guys do this I will have another Smashfest before one of the Beaumont tourneys.
7.The tourneys are getting bigger, the Play N Trade had 55 people at their last one. =O!
8. We need a S CABLE! BRING ONE. or we can all pitch in money to go get one. It's only 15 bucks guys.

Other information
I've already posted directions a couple pages back.

Feel free to contact me. (409)673-1166.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Awesome
sounds epic

and on the S-cable
15 ppl x 15 bucks = $1 a piece to record matches all night
sounds good to me

thanks again for the gas money and HOLDING THIS EPIC SMASHFEST

can't wait

Status
Not open for further replies.