• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
ok so im officially frustrated with gamebattles...

seriously, my past gillion matches have been dodgeroll, spot dodge, and smash spam.

+ a few ****ty snakes who are like "tee hee i r so good ftilt ftilt i dont have to worry about spacing or anything, AAA!"

ill stick to playing irl... where scrubs dont taunt after every kill..
ive seen and played worst....gamefaqs is horrible...i ask to play decent players...i face metas who repeatedly shuttle loop...tilt spamming snake...and a myriad of others i dont feel like talkin bout...

Poptart...my kirby+your wario= magical videos

Gotcha Piano...ill tell him...hurry up wednesday...im really bored

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ok, seriously, screw online play... its so annoying when you see EVERYTHING coming but your ****ing buttons dont register until 342343243 hours after you push them. UGH.

someone please shoot me

KRDsonic

Smash Master
ok, seriously, screw online play... its so annoying when you see EVERYTHING coming but your ****ing buttons dont register until 342343243 hours after you push them. UGH.

someone please shoot me
You have the option to play against your friends offline at least right? Don't you get to brawl esca? He seems like he would be good to practice against.

All I get practice on is either online or against my neighbor's G&W D: And since I don't use ICs online I just get practice using Sonic and Fox lately :(

CY

Smash Ace
You have the option to play against your friends offline at least right? Don't you get to brawl esca? He seems like he would be good to practice against.

All I get practice on is either online or against my neighbor's G&W D: And since I don't use ICs online I just get practice using Sonic and Fox lately :(
nah son he gets me.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
ok
attn
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST CALL FOR ANYONE THAT NEEDS A RIDE TO BEAUMONT WEDNESDAY

you have approximately 24 hours to get to me
PM/text me with a FULL address (address, city, zip)
and you are 100% sure you're going.
have $10 ready on wed.

tomorrow night i will post the absolute final list on who's coming with me
along w/ approx. what time i'll be there

contact me if you have any questions.
832-721-4490
esca: can't wait
Hey piano are you going to HOBO 10? If you are, are you giving rides again?

heytallman

CTALL
Speaking of college, any Smashers goin to University of Houston Main Campus? I am, and I'm stayin' on campus there, so anyone who would wanna stop by and play Smash, my roommate and I would love to have some other people to play with.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Ok. San Angelo's 3 is wanting to come to hobo 10. We've been wanting to make these but its soo far. These just sound way to fun to miss. So we have a situation.

Parents aren't gonna let us drive 8 hours to Houston. Santi is willing to drive about 4 hours to someone and carpool us up there. Of course we'll cover gas and whatnot for whoever's driving. If anybody would be willing to help us out that would be amazingg. If your interested at all, let me know asap so we can start arranging things asap.

Dojo

Smash Champion
It's about a 5 hour drive. No bad traffic roads.
We're kind of discussing it right now. We'd still need housing for 3 for probably both nights, and I dont wanna have to put that on you. Cake's turning 18 so we could probably get a motel if it comes down to it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok. San Angelo's 3 is wanting to come to hobo 10. We've been wanting to make these but its soo far. These just sound way to fun to miss. So we have a situation.

Parents aren't gonna let us drive 8 hours to Houston. Santi is willing to drive about 4 hours to someone and carpool us up there. Of course we'll cover gas and whatnot for whoever's driving. If anybody would be willing to help us out that would be amazingg. If your interested at all, let me know asap so we can start arranging things asap.
I might be able to :).

Also:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5170417#post5170417

Dojo

Smash Champion
Badass. I'll kind of leave it up to santi to see what he wants to do and where to go and whatnot. I dont mind staying with either of you. You're both chill as hell and fun to play. Whoever's more willing I guess is who we could stay with? And like I said, we got money for gas/housing/etc. so no worries with that.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
are u done with all that music yet? u said u filled up 3 flash drives each tim with for gigs....whats your count now?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Badass. I'll kind of leave it up to santi to see what he wants to do and where to go and whatnot. I dont mind staying with either of you. You're both chill as hell and fun to play. Whoever's more willing I guess is who we could stay with? And like I said, we got money for gas/housing/etc. so no worries with that.
i say we all get together and throw down on two connected hotel rooms!

that would be so **** lol

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Easy for you to say.
Now Im riding in the back of a truck.
And everyone LOVES riding in the rain.
In the back of a truck.
For two hours.

god I hope it doesnt rain
1. Houston is 1 hour and 38 minutes away from Beaumont =p
2. Bring a change of clothes just in case, we'll let you shower and put on dry clothes if you get rained on.

Esca

Smash Champion
Rofl, xyro, did you get an infraction for putting "Utah is trash!"?

And guys, give me a final count for tomorrow, por favor.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
anyone riding with me (my pearland buddies, gnes, onii-chan)
look back for an "itinerary", or when you should expect to be picked up.
i'll have information posted by 10.
call if you have any questions
832-721-4490

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom