• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I sent mine in and it took 4 2.5 months to get it back. so i guess im the only one from my truck bringing a wii. Keef and gnes will bring one.

CY

Smash Ace
Guys, bring WII's. I need wii's terribly. we only have 1 for 3 set-ups.
It'll be fine if one more person brings a tv, then we can have an even flow of matches going on. i can have 2 set-ups in the living room, and 2 in the kitchen. I'll have my 32 in. tv set up for the Dazzle that see.why. needs to bring.

BUT PLEASE BRING WIIS.
my *****, i'm selling my wii either today or tommorow. depends when i can go over to my friend's house to use his ebay account. but anyway, i MIGHT bring the dazzle. it depends because i don't really know how to use it and i don't feel like bringing my laptop.

Xyro77

yep and if anybody has a S-cable thay could bring ill use dazzle and record ****

Why are you selling your wii,seewhy? Did my samus hurt you that bad?

CY

Smash Ace
yep and if anybody has a S-cable thay could bring ill use dazzle and record ****

Why are you selling your wii,seewhy? Did my samus hurt you that bad?
yes, that's why.

i never play it and i have no need for it. so i'm sellin' the *****. anyone here wanna buy it? it is a perfectly good working wii, BARWL, ummm paper mario, super mario world, zelda OCARINA, and something else.. PUNCH OUT! i also have a classic controller and the good ole wand stick.

and yes, bring a top, i'll bring the dazzle. someone bring an s-cable and w/e else is needed for my dazzle and we can get **** ROLLIN'.

Xyro77

i got dazzle and laptop. i just need an S-cable. plz bring it guys. i need this ****!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Is it just me or do people from other states keep tabs on this topic just to see if there's trash talk being posted about their state? <_<

I wish I could go to the smashfest. Stupid work...

Popertop

Smash Champion
yes, that's why.

i never play it and i have no need for it. so i'm sellin' the *****. anyone here wanna buy it? it is a perfectly good working wii, BARWL, ummm paper mario, super mario world, zelda OCARINA, and something else.. PUNCH OUT! i also have a classic controller and the good ole wand stick.

and yes, bring a top, i'll bring the dazzle. someone bring an s-cable and w/e else is needed for my dazzle and we can get **** ROLLIN'.
I'll buy it when I have some money, but that'll be a while.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
someone needs to record vids at smashfest
i wanna see how much everyone has improven
i'm sure someone has a s cable, they are like 10 bucks at radio shack
s cables hook TVs up to computers and doesnt afraid of anything

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
i believe i might have one of those
is it the one where one end is like a headphone size jack
and the other is a yellow and white plug that look like the AV jacks?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
OK. You want to come over my house or play at Arons melee tournament... or? PM me
lol um has anyone ever ever meet giga koopa???? i think it's another jeremy. JEREMY mind games people with multiple acconts lolz. well i still use sheik a master of mind games and kirby in my secondary slot GO gonzo combo!

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
ok
attn
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE LAST CALL FOR ANYONE THAT NEEDS A RIDE TO BEAUMONT WEDNESDAY

you have approximately 24 hours to get to me
PM/text me with a FULL address (address, city, zip)
and you are 100% sure you're going.
have $10 ready on wed.

tomorrow night i will post the absolute final list on who's coming with me
along w/ approx. what time i'll be there

contact me if you have any questions.
832-721-4490
esca: can't wait

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
especially my MM against jonbe, my set with stiltz's oli, and the crew battle where santi hits me with an unstopable wall of TL XD

also, i think the PR list is gonna change real soon, this weekend was psycho lol

kown

Smash Lord
I don't know who you f@gels are but will you please keep your garbage, no class, needs to learn to play the real Smash game douches out of our threads. Thanks.
wats a f@gel? im definitely not that tho.

No RT, i go into other threads and trash talk. lol.
lol thats so typical of you. we should form a clan. haha

get those vids up son!

:laugh:
i wanna c the vid of sethalon vs. stiltz! hurry..

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll post those as soon as possible. They are on Hylian's computer right now. I'll try to help him post them on Youtube from where he is. If he can't, I'll just have him send them to me as soon as I get my new computer.

Soup?

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
ok so im officially frustrated with gamebattles...

seriously, my past gillion matches have been dodgeroll, spot dodge, and smash spam.

+ a few ****ty snakes who are like "tee hee i r so good ftilt ftilt i dont have to worry about spacing or anything, AAA!"

ill stick to playing irl... where scrubs dont taunt after every kill..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom