• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
What kilik means is gnes and trela arent something he should be scared of, hes being confident in the sense. Yesterday when i was playing him with lucario i was like eeef trelas hard i'll never beat him and kilik said "nah foo you can no ones unbeatable". and nothhings wrong with having razer as a target, we all have that person we wanna beat.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Derrrrrrrrrrrrrk! Play someone better!
I said he wasn't good where again? I clearly said play someone better like gnes or trela or whoever. Derkapalooza used to main pika and uses him as a secondary. I'm sure if I said play someone different you still would have called me out regardless.
There^ and you didn't specify so why wouldn't it sound like you're calling Leaf bad and no I wouldn't have, I was sticking up for Leaf, period.

He uses mk.

:phone:
So? The point is he hasn't been in the community that long, which was what Kilik was saying about himself when he said I got my spot over him was because I've been around longer. That's wrong, if you've earned your spot then you've earned it. You use freaking SAMUS and you're ranked higher than an MK.

Thebest1pj

There^ and you didn't specify so why wouldn't it sound like you're calling Leaf bad and no I wouldn't have, I was sticking up for Leaf, period.

So? The point is he hasn't been in the community that long, which was what Kilik was saying about himself when he said I got my spot over him was because I've been around longer. That's wrong, if you've earned your spot then you've earned it. You use freaking SAMUS and you're ranked higher than an MK.
That's cause he made the list :troll:

sheikamaru

jive
And since when did ranking come into play? Before the recent update I was higher than you on the pr list yet you managed to be above me so ranking can't be used that much to determine who goes where. Plus I explained to derk what I meant already about the playing someone better bit. Then again it was you who started assuming things and jumping the gun and blah.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Alright, there's only one way to settle this.

A "shut the **** up" MM.

Winner has to shut the **** up.

BE A MAN AND ACCEPT. :troll:

Also, new avi.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
And since when did ranking come into play? Before the recent update I was higher than you on the pr list yet you managed to be above me so ranking can't be used that much to determine who goes where. Plus I explained to derk what I meant already about the playing someone better bit. Then again it was you who started assuming things and jumping the gun and blah.
YOU are the one that wanted to MM me for my spot on the PR and starting bringing PR stuff into this and there's a reason I've jumped you on the TX PR, it's because I've been beating more players and beating better players than what you've been doing >_>

Lol why do I never get credit for anything I do

And yes anyone is invited

I was giving you credit you big dumb ****

Your Ike sucks tho

And I wanted to watch Death Note, **** this stupid fest :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That reminds me, Trela needs to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Trela

Smash Lord
I was trying to think of something to say in this situation, but with that post, RT, I think I know now:

WHAT THE **** IS A NEON GENESIS EVANGELION!?!?!?!?!?

Gnes

Smash Master
Hey, my carpool for kingsville currently is me, sync, p4, Razer. We currently have a open spot for whoever is interested. Just so u guys know, its gonna be 20$ gas for the trip. 10$ there, 10$ back. We may possibly need only 15, but we'll see what happens.

Thebest1pj

Hey, my carpool for kingsville currently is me, sync, p4, Razer. We currently have a open spot for whoever is interested. Just so u guys know, its gonna be 20$ gas for the trip. 10$ there, 10$ back. We may possibly need only 15, but we'll see what happens.

and there goes any chance of placing in the money

and im interested in this spot.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman

The tourney is in mc allen. Oh and if you get a Walmart gas card you'll get 10 cents off every gallon at their gas pumps

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼

I'll go.

What time do I need to be ready?
What time will we get back?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995

?? kingsville ?? did they change it last minute? doubt it

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Oh you poor, ignorant fool. SHOULD OF KEPT THAT TO YOURSELF INSTEAD OF THE BOARDS SON.

Kilik Johnson the 3rd, you are now my target.

What a twist....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea

are y'all going for the day or am i gonna have to scrape up some housing for you?

Oh yeah, if you all really another person. Try asking Zano if he can meet you on your way down.

Gnes

Smash Master
Actually my carpool fell through. Razer not going neither is p4 and sync is going with leaf so I'm going with them. Dphat may be coming and bringing his mini van. I'm gonna discuss with leaf what could happen

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
MORE discussions? T_T If Dphat's going, there are quite a few people in SA and one in Alice that he can pick up if he needs to fill space...

Esca

Smash Champion
Actually my carpool fell through. Razer not going neither is p4 and sync is going with leaf so I'm going with them. Dphat may be coming and bringing his mini van. I'm gonna discuss with leaf what could happen

Could you get me a spot?
:)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
There are NO spots open.

I needed to give Since food poisoning so that we would even be able to do this.
He's going to be okay now btw, he's not dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom