• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikamaru

jive
I unno. I mean out of all the tasty peeps coming down you wanna fight a pikachu.. Who you have as a secondary. But it's not my decision though >.<

Player-4

See you in 25 years

:/

Talk to me when you get better.
Broken image, but that's not even the same pic

Lmao and I'm better than you too >_>

Side notes

My team and I didn't let this teams best player get more than 2 kills and their worst went 1-16

Also, I'm downloading TF2 as we speak. RT and Tallman, we should play later :)

sheikamaru

jive
Mm me? :)

Better yet.. Mm for your spot on the houston tier list.. If your better then prove it. Should be a simple task for you no?

I'll be at syncs today..

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I played 56 matches of Mario kart last night and on my final match this guy entered a race and he has maxed out VR score of 9999. That score is almost impossible so either he's freakin good or he cheats. 30 seconds into the race he has laped me twice on RAINBOW ROAD(longest track in the game). First time I've ever seen a cheater in Mario kart.

:phone:

sheikamaru

jive
I know that in Mario kart ds online there are a ridiculous amount of cheaters online that so the same thing lol... Offline play is way better.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
debatable P4.
Seriously Smoom? You haven't played me in like 6 months and you haven't been to a tourney in 4.

Go eat some cheese with Xyro and play some DDR

Better yet.. Mm for your spot on the houston tier list.. If your better then prove it. Should be a simple task for you no?

I'll be at syncs today..
Uhh sure Illmatic, I really don't care for my PR spot but yeah I'll "mm" you. And idk why I have to prove my spot on the tier list, people voted for me, I didn't put myself there lmao

I'll be at syncs house like shalalala

Love that song, and take me with you?

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995

I'll be at syncs today..

hyyyype

kilik u have to at least offer something up in the ante, jeez ur too sure of urself sometimes

wut happens when u lose? hmmmm?

tree, we can play pokemanz!:awesome::awesome::awesome:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well damn, if this many people are going, I guess I'll bring recording...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I played 56 matches of Mario kart last night and on my final match this guy entered a race and he has maxed out VR score of 9999. That score is almost impossible so either he's freakin good or he cheats. 30 seconds into the race he has laped me twice on RAINBOW ROAD(longest track in the game). First time I've ever seen a cheater in Mario kart.

Sounds like cheater, though Wii version does have some broken shortcuts, so whatever.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Just lemme go ahead and say this, you're not a bad player Kilik, but you're not as good as you think you are. Saying Gnes and Trela "aren't all that" and Razer is your next target is utterly ridiculous and saying Leaf isn't good after he just beat Dphat and has show a tremendous amount of improvement from the days I was 3 stocking him with Falco is just stupid.

My whole call out was so you'd just so humility and be a little more humble in the community

We out

sheikamaru

jive
I said he wasn't good where again? I clearly said play someone better like gnes or trela or whoever. Derkapalooza used to main pika and uses him as a secondary. I'm sure if I said play someone different you still would have called me out regardless. And it's a mentality thing with me. Razer gnes trela etc are where they are because of the work and effort they put in. I'm not doubting their skill or anything and I'm sure if either one if them cared they works have put in their two cents along time ago. I know trela did that day.. Lol >.>

It's just how I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom