• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sony Confirms PSN Pass Program, Required for Resistance 3’s Online Modes

So much for letting friend's borrow games to play online...
"Red_Koshinomi Wed 06 Jul 2011 2:56 PM
I buy almost %100 used games. I simply cant afford new games. Looks like sony and some developers will be losing even more money. I will never buy a pass for a used game. If it keeps going like this ill have to go illegal.

GamingTheory @Red_Koshinomi
(Looks like sony and some developers will be losing even more money.)
Why?
They don't make any money on used game sales."

what a doof lol

sheikamaru

jive
Sweet. so zano is in cc so darn. Smoom! Bring your cards to the next tourney you go to or lets set up s time we can duel then play smash later? And pwii! What is the network called?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
p4, can you set that as the hobo thread music default plzplzpzlzpzpzplzpzlpzlz

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Amnesia: The Dark Descent on sale for $10

I highly recommend everyone buy this game. It is well worth the $10. :)

There's even a demo if you feel like trying it out/seeing if you can run it.

This is the game that Trela ragequit less than a third of the way through. What a wimp.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
God I never know what you guys are going on about?
Good to see this site is still running though... I worried this game would get old, but that seems to
be an impossibility with you people. Whatevs

z00ted

Jerm/P4 this topples anything Broken Social Scene could ever create.
Thom Yorke is so creative/intelligent - without a doubt, he's a ****ing genius.

(Radiohead's OK Computer)

The title is "Exit Music (For a Film)" To me this says there is some kind of closing, a departure, a never coming back type of feeling.

I think this is a song about a man who kills himself because of the world around him which push him over the edge.

In the first stanza, the man's mind is telling him to realize that this is the day he is going to kill himself. The man will "escape" life itself.

The second stanza, is the mind of the man telling him to kill himself before anyone notices him gone, and he has to kill himself before the world around him does it for him. (Ex. "Hell breaking loose", means all the carnage in the man's life that is killing his mind)("Father" in this stanza refers to society)

The third stanza, is the man saying that he has to keep up with his negative feeling towards society, and kill himself...he says he can't do it alone, and he's not doing it alone, the corrupt society around him, is forcing him to commit suicide.

The fourth stanza, the "song" he "sings" refers to the good memories he might have had when he was younger...he's remembering these as he is killing himself, and the pain of death is the "chill" he feels.

The fifth stanza, this stanza deals with the society's have towards the man, which make him kill himself...all they can do is laugh at his demise, for they never really cared for him. They treated him very cruelly. They have no spine, which means thay have no mercy...they don't really give a f--- about this dude. He just hopes all their knowledge and rules that they are governed by kill them. He says that this is what will bring them all down. This is another reason that he killed himself, he wishes not to live by their rules or go along with their thoughts. He will not conform to their ideals. They might be the "normal" people and he could be a recluse. But one is it ask, what is normal? No one can say the truth to that question because no one can judge.

The next two lines, is the man saying he is now dead, in heaven possibly, he is at peace with himself and ultimately happy. No regrets.

The last three lines are repetition, "We hope that you choke" ..... over and over. This is the man looking down upon the corrupt world and hoping that they too eventually fall because of their own faults. He wishes that they die and realize how corrupt they have made their lives with their "rules" and "wisdom."

z00ted

(Climbing Up The Walls)

"I" refers to fear. Not just one fear, all fears. It seems that Thom is speaking like fear would if "it" could talk, if "it" were actually a human. If you listen closely is sounds like nonsense, it sounds like there is no plan. He speaks like the subconscious speaks to you in dream form. It makes sense when your dreaming but is illogical when you wake.

He is everything to you. He helps you, he destroys you, he keeps you locked in your basement (basement can be interpreted as the subconscious, stay there too long and it gets pretty scary).

"Either way you turn, I'll be there", Fear is always with you, fear runs your life. Everything you do is because of fear, fear of results, fear of failure, every fear you have, which is every fear that exists.

"Open up your skull, I'll be there" Find out what's inside your mind, your subconscious, the control of your life. Go to a shrink and "open up your skull", I'll always be there, I'll will always control you, always. Thom is most likely enthused with this new idea he heard, "Your dreams are the subconscious trying to tell you what is wrong with you, and sometimes how to fix it"...

"Climbing up the walls" Fear is seeping its way out of your skull, out of the dark pit of your mind. You sleep, you dream, you remember fears. These then become part of you. This is how insanity start. It's climbing up the walls of your mind to fly into a conscious state.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Jerm/P4 this topples anything Broken Social Scene could ever create.
Thom Yorke is so creative/intelligent - without a doubt, he's a ****ing genius.

(Radiohead's OK Computer)

The title is "Exit Music (For a Film)" To me this says there is some kind of closing, a departure, a never coming back type of feeling.

I think this is a song about a man who kills himself because of the world around him which push him over the edge.

In the first stanza, the man's mind is telling him to realize that this is the day he is going to kill himself. The man will "escape" life itself.

The second stanza, is the mind of the man telling him to kill himself before anyone notices him gone, and he has to kill himself before the world around him does it for him. (Ex. "Hell breaking loose", means all the carnage in the man's life that is killing his mind)("Father" in this stanza refers to society)

The third stanza, is the man saying that he has to keep up with his negative feeling towards society, and kill himself...he says he can't do it alone, and he's not doing it alone, the corrupt society around him, is forcing him to commit suicide.

The fourth stanza, the "song" he "sings" refers to the good memories he might have had when he was younger...he's remembering these as he is killing himself, and the pain of death is the "chill" he feels.

The fifth stanza, this stanza deals with the society's have towards the man, which make him kill himself...all they can do is laugh at his demise, for they never really cared for him. They treated him very cruelly. They have no spine, which means thay have no mercy...they don't really give a f--- about this dude. He just hopes all their knowledge and rules that they are governed by kill them. He says that this is what will bring them all down. This is another reason that he killed himself, he wishes not to live by their rules or go along with their thoughts. He will not conform to their ideals. They might be the "normal" people and he could be a recluse. But one is it ask, what is normal? No one can say the truth to that question because no one can judge.

The next two lines, is the man saying he is now dead, in heaven possibly, he is at peace with himself and ultimately happy. No regrets.

The last three lines are repetition, "We hope that you choke" ..... over and over. This is the man looking down upon the corrupt world and hoping that they too eventually fall because of their own faults. He wishes that they die and realize how corrupt they have made their lives with their "rules" and "wisdom."
(Climbing Up The Walls)

"I" refers to fear. Not just one fear, all fears. It seems that Thom is speaking like fear would if "it" could talk, if "it" were actually a human. If you listen closely is sounds like nonsense, it sounds like there is no plan. He speaks like the subconscious speaks to you in dream form. It makes sense when your dreaming but is illogical when you wake.

He is everything to you. He helps you, he destroys you, he keeps you locked in your basement (basement can be interpreted as the subconscious, stay there too long and it gets pretty scary).

"Either way you turn, I'll be there", Fear is always with you, fear runs your life. Everything you do is because of fear, fear of results, fear of failure, every fear you have, which is every fear that exists.

"Open up your skull, I'll be there" Find out what's inside your mind, your subconscious, the control of your life. Go to a shrink and "open up your skull", I'll always be there, I'll will always control you, always. Thom is most likely enthused with this new idea he heard, "Your dreams are the subconscious trying to tell you what is wrong with you, and sometimes how to fix it"...

"Climbing up the walls" Fear is seeping its way out of your skull, out of the dark pit of your mind. You sleep, you dream, you remember fears. These then become part of you. This is how insanity start. It's climbing up the walls of your mind to fly into a conscious state.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Guys this is gonna be a ****ing 6 hour drive this weekend. I just did the math compared to the $12 I need for a trip to San Antonio, which is 3h 40m, and it's gonna be 20 in gas each IF my car is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom