• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I wouldn't say he's dumb, but I disagree on his interviewing methods at times. He always interrupts nigz before they finish their statement.
he's from fox news, what can you really expect?
they're all sensationalist *******s over there

I might agree with him if he wasn't such a dumb *** unreasonable person

[COLLAPSE="My quiz result"]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 100%
According to your answers, the political group that agrees with you most is...
Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.[/COLLAPSE]

CY

Smash Ace
he's from fox news, what can you really expect?
they're all sensationalist *******s over there

I might agree with him if he wasn't such a dumb *** unreasonable person

[COLLAPSE="My quiz result"]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%
Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.[/COLLAPSE]
I agree, but imo all major news channels are biased and ********. Fox is way to the right, and pretty much everyone else is biased to the left. it's all bull****, really.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'd actually like to see that. He's better at those matchups, imo. But then you'd probably be better against Marth at the same time, so would be fun to watch.

[collapse=my results]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 60%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%
Centrist prefer a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.[/collapse]
Who are you? no offense, you might be someone i know just with a name change

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Bored.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%
Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
omfg dude im obsessed with mario kart wii. i cant wait for the 3ds one. YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Double Dash was more fun.

DS version was pretty broken, but also fun.

Wii version...I hate this one the most. I haven't even unlocked everything.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Mario Kart 64 ppl, y has no one said that is the best?

then the first one, super mario kart, the feather was so good :awesome:

we all know double dash was booboo

mario kart wii....is fine, nothing wrong with it and the ds one is fun too

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Mario Kart 64 ppl, y has no one said that is the best?

then the first one, super mario kart, the feather was so good :awesome:

we all know double dash was booboo

mario kart wii....is fine, nothing wrong with it and the ds one is fun too
64 was good only because of the voice acting and some of the memorable tracks. The red shells not working as intended really takes away from the game. Once you got first and got far enough away, you had almost no chance of losing in versus. Of course, this game's Battle Mode is the most superior.

Feather was a neat item, but honestly, when you can add a boost before ramps and get the same effect, what's the point?

I think Double Dash has one of the best engines, it's just having two drivers and special items made it broken, especially certain combinations. Unfortunately, it also marks the beginning of the ******** version of spiked shells that still exist today.

Xyro77

I guess I don't remember double dash that well. What was so bad about the blue shells? Didn't they always do dumb stuff?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
They had a use in 64 version, because they targeted the driver in first, but they had the potential to hit EVERY kart in front of you, which was useful if you were in last place.

Starting in Double Dash, they had it fly over everyone and target the leading driver. It's useful when you're like 4th, but when you start getting them while in last place...they're useless other than to be annoying...it's just dumb because a star, mushroom, or lightning bolt is far more useful at that point. It also creates artificial difficulty in Grand Prix because the CPU will just start spamming them non-stop. I'm hoping Retro will change the properties of the blue shell, but I seriously doubt it.

Maybe that's why I hate Mario Kart Wii more...item spam/item **** is just so prevalent.

Popertop

Smash Champion
[COLLAPSE="My quiz thing"]Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%

Bored.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 90%

Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 80%

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 80%
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 70%
Libertarians aw hell yeah!

Xyro77

They had a use in 64 version, because they targeted the driver in first, but they had the potential to hit EVERY kart in front of you, which was useful if you were in last place.

OHHHHH yea i remember!!!

Maybe that's why I hate Mario Kart Wii more...item spam/item **** is just so prevalent.
yea man mkwii is almost like mario party in the fact that random **** can happen at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom