• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ames version sounded bad and I couldn't see WTF was going on. Just didn't like it at all

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
RT is a screen looker, Allan! Don't listen to him!
Not screen looking is like not looking at your opponent's percent in smash. If you can't multitask, then deal with it. :troll:

It's not even that effective in MK, unless you're like "DURRRR, I'LL DRIVE IN A STRAIGHT LINE!!111!!!!11!!"

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You would also have somehow to tune out the sound effects your opponent's item make, or else you'd know what item they have and thus would be "cheating."

Derp.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
What if they did make pokemon snap and that WiiU controller was the camera? Huh Huh not a bad idea right? maybe? lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
So a couple of friends and I are gonna be in Houston from tonight up until Monday. We all play smash and we were hoping to get to play some Houston players while in the area.

My number is 337 278 8137. Please hit me up. I wanna play. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom